𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

~~

A small pang of panic sunk into my chest when I heard the words fill my ears.

"Yup, Mielle and Annie have been here longer than I have and there's been no sign of her. She hasn't texted you either." Y/n explained the situation, her voice slightly wavering.

"That doesn't make sense-" A thought came to my mind and I instantly ran back to Porcos body and dug in his pockets for his phone. His phone screen was shattered with pieces of glass chipping away at my fingers. I couldn't tell if this was old or from us.

Luckily for me, his phone didn't have a password so I was able to have access to his messages. I scrolled through his Instagram, Snapchat, and messages to see if he secretly texted Jennifer a warning. But there was nothing.

"Hello?" Y/n spoke through the speaker of my phone.

"Porco didn't text her anything. I'll try calling her, I'll call you back bye." I quickly hung up the phone before giving her a chance to say bye back, which was honestly an accident.

I went to the Instagram messages to copy and paste her phone number into the phone app. There were a total of four long rings until the line picked up.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Hey, Jean! I'm so sorry I'm running late. I had trouble picking out an outfit and took some wrong turns but I'm pulling into the park right now."

"Oh okay good. I was getting worried." I sighed in relief.

"Awww how sweet! I'm excited to see you."

"Mhm, I'll see you in a second."

"Yup! See you in a bit, Jeanie."

I hung up the phone and dialed Y/n back while walking back over to my friends who had confused looks on their faces.

I relayed the information to Y/n exactly the way Jennifer had. There was a rustling of what sounded like bushes on the other line and whisper yelling of what sounded like Mielle.

Y/n also guessed that I was starting to feel sore somewhere- which was correct- and ordered me to go home and ice whatever was hurting and she would call me once she's done. I obliged and right before I hung up she thanked me for what I and her family did for her tonight.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

~~

After receiving confirmation from Jean that the plan was still in motion my nerves began to settle.