𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

~~

All of the sounds of the loud cheers of the area drowned out and it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Working on a painting my ass. Why are Papa and Levi here? Why did they lie to me?

Then it clicked. The shocked looks from Sasha and them. They didn't want me to see him. Did they know he lied to me? Nah, can't be. If they really know me, they wouldn't have let him lie to me. They know lying is my pet peeve and biggest turnoff.

Did I care that he was about to fight, not to mention my friend, or was I more concerned about the fact he lied to me?

He was turning his body towards Bertolt, and I got the chance to look at him. He was wearing black compression pants under his loose shorts. His abs were defined and were being accentuated as the lights above him showed down. He also had some tattoos on his v-line. Once said "Lucky you <3" and the one above that said, "Lick your experience" with four different smiley faces. His arm muscles and the sides of his torso flexed and stretched as he flung his arms in the air to rile the crowd up more. His hair was slicked back with gel but a couple of stray hairs landed on his forehead, while the sides and back were freshly shaven.

Not only did he have the time to lie to me, but he also had the time to get a cut. I laughed.

I'm on all their asses once this is over.

"Hol' up, ain't that-" Mielle asked me.

"Yup. Look who is in his corner."

"Bitch?? What the fuck?"

"I know, I'll handle it after."

Jean still hadn't noticed me and I'm glad he didn't. He was shaking hands with Bertolt with a smile on his face and the bell rang initiating the start of the fight.

They start circling each other with their guards up, and Jean makes the first move by kicking at his feet.

I know he's not deadass.

He kicks again but gets his calf. I'm thinking what is he doing, but I look at Bertolts calf, and there's already a bruise.

Bertolt gets closer to try and close the space between them, Jean reacts by throwing a punch across his jaw and puts him in a headlock.

Bertolt retaliates by punching him three times in his chest, which leaves Jean coughing and releasing his grip. Before they get too far away, Jean uses the same move Bertolt did but with just one powerful punch that made Bertolt stumble.

They back up for a second while hopping around the balls of their feet when Bertolt gets closer and lands a jab straight to Jean's face. He tries to throw another but Jean dodges, and Bertolt throws 2 body shots. Jean focuses his defense on his body, leaving Bertolt an opening to land a hard left hook across his cheek.

Jean backs off shaking it off and quickly approaches him again and lands a light jab, that makes Bertolt's head tilt back. Jean throws a hook, but Bertolt quickly reacts with a hook to the body, a jab followed by a hook to the face.

The ref separates the two to make sure Jean is okay to continue. He's yelling at the ref telling him he's fine. The match continues and Bertolt makes a running start to throw a punch at his stomach. He follows it with hooks to his torso and finishes it with a combo of three punches to the face.

Bell chimes, announcing a time out because Jean acquired a cut on his cheekbone.

"Is it just me or is he kind of...Como se dice? ASS?" Mielle commented.