𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

~~

My eyebrows furrowed together as my senses began to awaken. I felt Jean's body heat engulfing me, keeping me warm while the blanket sloppily laid atop our bodies having our legs peeking out.

"Y/nnnn, your alarm," Jean mumbled in my ear, pressing his body closer to mine.

I reached over to my phone and forcefully pressed the snooze button, then buried myself deeper in the bed.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled, before dozing back to sleep almost immediately.

Those extra five minutes really felt like a minute, but in reality, it was another fifteen.

"Y/n!" Jean jerked up, "You gotta get up."

"Five more minutes," I replied.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago, you're gonna be late, c'mon." Jean flung the blankets off of me, which resulted in me curling my body into a fetal position.

Eventually, I gained the willpower to stretch out my body, which made my legs shake, and get ready for school. Once I got up, Jean also got out of bed and walked out of the room.

Since I didn't have any of my skincare products I had to use what Jean had, which lowkey scared me because whenever I suddenly switch products my skin acts up.

Luckily he had the foaming cleanser from CeraVe which was close enough to the hydrating one I had at home. His moisturizer was some Aveeno with added SPF.

After I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I pulled my bonnet off my head to see the damage.

Not bad.

My hair was still slicked down from yesterday, only my edges could use some retouching and I had a mini gel in my purse. My curls on the other hand were looking flat and dry.

I decided to twist it into a bun and use one of Jean's hoodies to cover it if needed.

I exited the bathroom and saw Jean asleep in the bed again with his arms draping over the spot I previously laid.

I looked over at the dresser and saw a pile of folded clothes with a note on top.

Here's an outfit for you, thought you look good in green. Feel free to change it.

Marco made breakfast, say bye before you leave. <3

-J.

I set the note down to the side and checked out the outfit which was an olive green champion hoodie, with matching sweatpants. Before changing I checked the weather which read it would be chilly.