𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 23

Friday 1:15 PM

Friday 1:15 PM

~~

"So yeah Jean we should totally get together and go to the movies sometime!" Jennifer annoyingly asked, with Maddy trailing a foot behind her.

They were clinging to Jean and me ever since art ended.

"I'm busy," Jean replied.

"Oh, that's fine! I can make time for you! When are you free?"

"He's free never o'clock." I interrupted getting annoyed with her presence.

"What she said," Jean added.

Luckily, we arrived at our next class and escaped from Jennifer and Maddy.

We took our seats in our usual spot in the fourth row by the window, and some of our friends were already in the seats around them.

Connie was talking to Mielle, while Sasha was scrolling on TikTok. Jean and the rest of the class occupied ourselves with conversation or something on their phone while we waited for our teacher; Professor Anita Dickenme.

When she first introduced herself Connie and Jean tried so hard to contain their laughs. Even Eren cracked a smile.

Marco was sitting behind us and kept on giving Jean weird looks. I wanted to ask but it's probably none of my business.

"Y/n I-" Jean started but was interrupted by Sasha letting out a slight scream which was quickly covered by her hand.

"Y/n what the fuck is this!?" She exclaimed climbing out of her seat making her way to me.

She shoved her phone in front of my face and pressed play on the video. It started with an empty bedroom- which looked familiar- and then my dad walked in the frame putting one arm over the camera.

I noticed his eyes had a red contact filter on. The audio played and he lipsynced 'Babygirl, daddy's home," and opened his mouth making the filter shoot fire out and make the while camera orange and filled with flames.

I was already traumatized but to top it off he said "hello princess" while wiping his chin with his thumb.

Silence. I couldn't say anything, my eyes were tearing up. What did I just witness?

"Is that Erwin?" Eren asked who was behind me.

"Yes! He was on my for you page, but there are only 3 likes." Sasha answered.

"No wayyy, send that to me." Eren laughed.

"Why do you want that?" Connie asked.

"Blackmail."

"I'm scarred for life. Who the fuck is he calling 'Babygirl?" I spoke, pulling out my phone to text him and my mom.