𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

~~

After Y/n left we gave no time for Porco to rest. By the time I had already turned around Porco's arms were fully constricted behind his back being held by Kenny who was smiling and whispering something into his ear. Porcos face only grew pale and his voice was going hoarse from begging us to let him go.

Erwin turned his head to stare at him and he instantly shut up.

On the car ride here we all agreed that we "kids" would get our hits first then the adults could get the final hits.

Malik was explaining to Levi how to record a video, frustration lacing his words. He ended up starting the video and just handing him the phone, angling it the way he wanted.

Eren and I approached him and gave Kenny the okay to let him go.

"Why are you doing all this, Jean? Didn't you hear what Y/n said? She thinks you're a pussy." Porco spoke.

I knew what he was trying to do. I know everything Y/n said was a lie but deep down inside me, it stung.

"Didn't you hear what she said? She lied. She literally gets paid to act." I replied.

"Nobodys that good of an actor, come on." He smirked.

"What about that one girl from "How to Get Away With Murder"? She always got snot dripping, making me feel like I did something." T joined in from the right of me.

Malik hummed in agreement.

"You know deep down inside you're not good enough for her."

"She can decide that herself-"

"I thought we were going to fight him not have a fucking tea party," Eren grumbled.

"Can you not cut me off?!" I yelled back now, turning to him.

"No, if you wanted to talk you could have planned a dinner date!"

"Huh!? Why would I have dinner with him?"

"Clearly that's what you want-"

Our bickering continued until Porco thought he had a chance to run away but I reacted quickly by yanking him by the collar and throwing him on the floor now straddling him and throwing punches.

"Let him get up Jean, give him a chance." T teased grabbing my shoulder.

"That- that was nothing. Your injuries still affecting you?" Porco provoked while spitting thick saliva onto the grass.

Porco stood up and got into a weak fighting stance, while I stepped back and put all my weight on my right foot, then threw a curved punch straight to his temple.

After that, he started to stumble and Eren went to get his hits in. Once he starts punching him it's as if a flame ignited in him, he's screaming in anger or release of pent-up frustration. Porcos face is slung around from left to right going deeper into the park.