𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31

[A/N: don't start the music yet!!]

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟓𝟐 𝐏𝐌

~~

I can't tell if I'm excited or nervous. My stomach feels like I haven't eaten anything all day, which isn't the case. I made sure I was well fed and hydrated just for this moment, so why was I feeling so weird?

Of course, I would finally be getting Porco and Jennifer out of my life, but several things could go wrong. What if Porco found out it's a setup?

Mielle was putting on her brown timberland boots to go with her skintight navy blue jumpsuit. Annie was waiting downstairs for Mielle since they were going to the other side of the park while riding my motorcycle to meet up with Porco.

The plan for Jennifer was the same as Porco, just slightly different locations. The park is huge enough for both parties to go without crossing paths.

I was wearing black cargo pants with a thick nylon belt looped around my waist, and a black long sleeve shirt tucked in. Of course, I had to bring out my black timberlands from the corner of my closet.

My hair was in a slicked-back bun, I tried to make it as small as I could just in case a bitch tries to grab it but I don't imagine Jennifer fighting back.

As we are about to leave, I get a phone call. I answer while locking the door and Mielle going to press the elevator button.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hello? Y/n can you hear me?" Connie loudly spoke with the sound of crackling filling the speakers.

"Yeah what's up Connie?"

"You're about to go see Pendejo and Malibu Barbie right?" he eagerly questioned.

I snorted at his nicknames, "Yeah? How did you-"

I got interrupted by Connie shuffling some more and screaming Sasha's name.

"BRO PLEASE GET A VIDEO!" Sasha begged.

"What she said! I need to see how it goes down."

"I also kinda wanna see." Nicollo's voice hollered, sounding like he was across the room from the pair.

I sighed and rolled my eyes walking into the now open elevator. "I'll see what I can do."

"Don't see just do it! Good luck, be safe bye for now!" Connie stated before abruptly hanging up.

Mielle looked at me and playfully shook her head at our friend's ridiculousness even though she had no idea what he said.

Stepping outside of my cold air-conditioned lobby and into the humid air of Atlanta made me feel sticky and harder to breathe. There was an occasional breeze that would make it feel better.