Chapter 15~ You Want To Come With?

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. But I did because we couldn't skip anymore school for now at least. So I hauled myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and slumped into backed to my bedroom to get clothes out. I felt hands slip around my waist and someone whispered. I started to panic.

"Morning," he whispered in my ear. I turned around to find my window open and Ben standing behind me. I screamed just before he put his rough hand over my mouth.

"God, don't scare me like that I didn't know who you were." He chuckled as I head footsteps on the steps and a small knock on my door. I shoved Ben towards the closet and shut the door behind him. I opened the door and saw Jackson with a horrified look on his face.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Oh nothing I just heard you scream and got worried. And by the way I am coming to school with you."

"You want to come with? Why!?!"

"I don't know figured I would sit in on your classes, and harass some old teachers."

"Ok but just so you know I go to school with Ben in the morning and come home with him at night."

"Who the hell is Ben?" I could tell he was furiously confused.

"He. is my boyfriend if you have to know and he is also the farm help dad hired."

"You have a boyfriend? I didn't think you had a boyfriend since Adrian, "

"I haven't but now I do but you don't get to talk to him today other than to intoduce yourself now leave so I can get ready." I demanded.

"But....but...fine I will be waiting." He called as I pushed him out the door. I giggled and pulled Ben in for a kiss as he came out of the closet.

"Who was that?" He whispered.

"Oh yeah, uh I came home last night and my brother Jackson was here."

"Oh shit. And I have to meet him?"

"Yeah apparently he is coming with us so get ready."

"Great," he said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I love my brother, but I also love you I will take care of him okay." I smiled at him, and he just stared at me with a smile on his face. "What?" I asked.

"I love you too." He kissed me, hard.

"I have to go get ready and obviously now I ran out of time to take a shower so I need to get dressed."

"Wear this." He held up a lace strapless bra and a short dress with a sweater.

"Okay but you get to explain it to my brother."

"Fine, hurry up. I am leaving in 20 minutes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dressed, had my hair, and my makeup done. When I walked out the bathroom to find Ben laying on my bed with my old cowboy hat over his face. I tiptoed over to my bed and pounced on it, making him spring up. I grabbed his hand while I laughed and led him down the steps after me. I saw Jackson watching TV.

"J we are leaving now, lets go." I yelled.

"Yeah, yeah I'm up. Oh I'm Jackson," he held his hand out to Ben.

"Ben, nice to meet you." Ben returned his hand shake. And then they, had a stare down. I decided to break the tension.

"Ok, you two lets go, Jackson you get to sit in the back seat."