Chapter 13~ Romance at the Lake House

After we got back to the girls they all cheered. After the whole blowup with Ashley, I'm glad the guys still have their fists, because they hammered Andy pretty hard! Ashley was gone for good, and we didn't have to deal with her negativity. We didn't have an even number for our basketball game, which was pretty upsetting because I was really looking forward to it. Everyone was downstairs when I said,

"What are we going to do now we don't have an even amount of players!"

(Jordan's POV)

When Lex said this, it immediately dawned on me; I'll call Kristen. I was falling head over heels for this girl, our chemistry was their, and our personalities complimented each other so right. She was close friends with our crew so I knew she was the one to call.

"Hey Jordan, what's up?" I heard her say in a really cute way.

"I was wondering, we are up at Ben's lake house with Tenley, Ben, Lennox, Shane, Juliet, Mason, Laurel and Asher, and I were wondering if you wanted to join us. We plan on playing some basketball and a fun night tonight, and go downtown tomorrow." I said praying that sweet girl would say yes.

"Oh I'd love too! I'll leave now, can't wait!!!" I heard that beautiful girl say over the phone.

I couldn't even believe she said yes. I'm hoping to get to know her better, maybe a date tonight, that would be nice. She's so outgoing, she'll have fun with anything!

(Lennox's POV)

All of a sudden I heard the loudest clunking of feet coming down the steps. It was Jordan, and matter of fact I was wondering where that guy seemed to wander off to.

"If you don't mind, I asked Kristen to come to play with us. Now we have even teams," Jordan said saying it way to excitedly I knew something was up. I also knew it because he was easy to read and was scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you sure your not just super excited to see her?" I said.

"How about...date, bud?" Asher said eyeing Jordan up and batting his eye lashes girlishly at him.

"Well we'll see about that." Jordan said. I could tell he was embarrassed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen must have drove really fast because she made it up to the lake in 2 hours. She hugged us as she ran from the her car, up the steps, not even bothering to knock. She ran into all the rooms I'm assuming looking for Jordan, screaming 'whose ready to play some basketball'. She burst into Mason and Laurel's room then slowly backed out with her hand over eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't see a thing." She turned to me witha scarred and horrified look on her face. I immeadiately started to giggle.

"What happened?" I smirked.

"They were like, Shit! Full blown make out session, they didn't have shirts on!" She said jaw dropping.

"Yeah you need to learn how to knock, we have all learned our lesson with that this weekend."

"I should probably learn how to calm down, sometimes, huh"

"Oh yeah and you also need to learn to get up early if you don't want a air horn blown in your ear." I told her.

"What!?! Let me guess. Ben." She was not surprised.

"Yup, the boy can be a drill sargent."

"Your telling me." Kristen rolled her eyes. "Well what are we waiting for lets go play some basketball."