More work to do.

Jane wakes up, she puts her clothes on and goes out, finds Eric preparing some eggs:

-Good morning! Says Eric.

-Good morning, what are you making?

-Ham and cheese mini cob, god I miss those old days.

-You're getting me spoiled Eric.

-Glad I am, says Eric, now we have to hurry up, we've got more work to do.

After few hours, they returned to the lab, time to get back at it, they managed to bring back some dead servers, and built new servers that allows them to reconnect with the satellites.

-I'm going to the toilet. Says Jane.

While going upstairs, she hears a low short noise, she takes her dagger, and goes to see what's there, while walking, someone suddenly takes her from behind putting a knife to her neck:

-Don't move or I'll slice you Jane. Says this deep strange voice, now take me to Eric, I need you both to know something.

Jane goes downstairs, Eric turns and sees the guy.

-Stephen? Said Eric.

-Eric we detected some connection sending and receiving, look, whatever you're doing, please stop.

-What makes you think we're doing something bad Stephen.

-Come on, it's obvious Eric, you're trying to connect with the satellites

-And why would we want to do that?

-All I know is you're building robots and it has something to do on stopping our plan, look, consider me not knowing anything, I just came here to warn you, you know it only ends up with death.

-Death is coming sooner or later... whispers Eric.

-Come again? Said Stephen

-Nothing, absolutely nothing Stephen. Can I ask you a question?

-Sure.

-How's the pregnancy and the repopulation going?

-Few issues, but we got it. Anyways I came here to say hi, and check on you both.

Stephen leaves and before stepping out, he turns to Eric and says:

-Think about doing anything Eric, please you know well we can't let anything that stops our plan slide.

-Noted Steph, don't worry.

A few hours later, Jane and Eric are almost finished.

-Now, all we have to do is press a button Jane.

-Fuck yeah.

-Ready?

-Yes.

Eric presses the button that allows them to connect through the satellite, they were so happy that they started jumping and drinking.

-Booyah! Said Jane before taking a big sip of the wine.

-Well, now only one step, and everything is done Jane.

-Can't wait! Said Jane.

-Jane you do realize that we're going to face a lot of people right?

-I'll take my chances cowboy.

-Jane, are you sure you can do this? I can go alone.

-Bitch, why would I be with you in the first place if I'm going to stay here. I'm going, and we'll revive humanity. Our names will be remembered Eric, don't you think?

Eric looks at her and smiles;

-What are you looking at blockhead?

-Just surprised of how pretty you are.

-Stop you're gonna make me blush, Says Jane while laughing.

-It's time to turn on the robots, I have some talkie walkies, I'll try decomposing them and make a way to contact the robot from a distance, just like cellphone but worse.

-I'll go make you some food shithead.

-Oh please, I'm starving already.

After a few hours, Eric finished. Time for food, and plans.
Eric goes upstairs, he starts putting the food on the table, he looks at Jane and says:

-Jane, we finished everything.

-Couldn't we do this after the big fight? Asks Jane.

-There's a possibility we don't walk out of there alive, but we're going to 100% destroy that robot, and when it's destroyed, people are going to know us, I expect them to come to my bunker and search every god damn thing, and when they do, they're going to have to figure out how to put robots into use.

-And what if we walk out of there alive?

-Simple, we tell them what to do.

-Is there any worst case scenario?

-Worst case scenario those workers won't do anything.

-Oh, but-

-Don't worry, that's almost impossible, the average worker has at least 150 IQ, which makes them incredibly smart and curious, so I don't think they're gonna let anything slide.

-I hope so.

Few minutes later, both finishes the food, Eric turns to Jane and says.

-Mm! I haven't told you how delicious your cook is, I'm starting to feel like im in a competition right now.

-Well, we'll keep that competition for another day, but let me tell you this, I'm going to beat you on it, says Jane.

-Sure boss, I have doubts though.

-Oh just shut up, I know im gonna win.

-I mean sure, if you say so.

Jane and Eric goes to bed, from fatigue, they both fell asleep instantly, only thinking about the preparation that they're gonna do for tomorrow.