Introduction

Hi, I'm new to writing so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors or just blatant confusing sentences.

This book is following the story of my original character Gwen (Guinevere) Parker. I grabbed a lot of inspiration from The Vampire Diaries for Gwen's backstory and history but I do not own any of The Vampire Diaries story or Teen Wolf's. Those belong to Julie Plec and Jeff Davis. I also don't own any of the gifs or pictures being used the the headers or character listings. All those go to the original creators and artists.

Gwen is coming into town with Deucalion's pack in order to expand their ever-growing status in the world of werewolves. Gwen, not being a werewolf, has her own reasons for being with Deucalion and she doesn't intend on being an open book about it. She's here for one thing and one thing only and that's to get her debt with Deucalion over with so she can finally have freedom again. What Gwen didn't plan on is falling for the strawberry blonde genius who would change her perspective on what it means to be the good guy.

This will be kind of a slow burn so hope you like those. Anyways, on with the show and thank you for reading.

Characters

Ruby Cruz as Gwen Parker

"I'm not the good person that you think I am

"I'm not the good person that you think I am. That you want me to be."

Holland Roden as Lydia Martin

"Not all monsters do monstrous things

"Not all monsters do monstrous things."

All other Teen Wolf characters are as themselves.