Chapter 40

MATTHEW

"That's a damn foul! Are you blind!"

Going to football games comes with a lot of screaming of the supporters. I wasn't expecting the girl next to me to do the screaming. I knew Megan liked football, but I didn't know she was this big of a fan. If I was with anyone else, I would probably feel embarrassed, but with Megan, I could never be. It's actually sexy. Really sexy.

"Did you see that? That should have at least been a card."

"I'll let them know you should be appointed as the new referee."

"Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you. I just never would have expected you to be this involved during a footy game."

"There's still a lot you don't know about me, Matthew."

"Why don't you show me?"

"What I have in mind is not exactly appropriate for the public eye."

Barely audible she adds 'get ready baby, as soon as we get home, you're mine'. That's one way to turn a guy on. I was planning on going out for dinner, but we can order in. No use in keeping clothes on longer than necessary. Megan's words keep going through my head and when the game is over I close to drag her from the field on our way to her flat.

I close the door after her and pin her against it, my hands caging her against the door.

"What is it that I don't know about you, baby."

"Just watch."

She gets away from me, walking to her room. On her way there she takes of the jumper she was wearing, revealing a very small lacy bra. It doesn't leave much to the imagination. She slowly wiggles out of her jeans, giving me quite a show only to reveal matching thongs.

I don't waste any more time, stripping of my clothes while rushing to her room. She's spread out on the bed, her curls like a halo above her head, that goddamn innocent look on her face, while she knows what she's doing to me. She damn well knows. She can see it happening right in my pants.

"You have no idea what you just started. We won't be leaving this room anytime soon. Unless you want to try the kitchen counter."

"I'm game, baby."

I never was into being called baby by a girl, but when she says it, heaven save me. Everything she does drives me crazy. The way her eyes sparkle as she takes me in from head to toe. The way her mouth curves into s smirk, seeing what she's doing to me. The way those delicious curves of hers just ask to be loved.

I dive onto the bed, covering her mouth with mine, letting my hands travel up and down her body. She's eager to get it on, but I'm going to tease her until she cannot take it no more. Slowly discovering her body with my mouth. I know every curve and dimple in her body but time after time I fall more in love with each of them.

"Fuck, Matthew!"

That was the first, but I'm not stopping yet. I'm going to make her come with just my tongue until she cannot hold it in no more.

I hope her neighbours aren't home because the second time I make her scream even louder.

"For fucks sake Matthew. Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

"As you wish."

I bury myself inside her in one stroke. God she's so hot. And she's mine. I was planning on taking it slow, but feeling her around me I lose all self-control. I cannot hold on any longer, I need to come now.

"Come with me baby."

This does the trick for her as she comes a third time, scratching my back and tightening around me.

I let myself fall down next to her. She's so beautiful. Her cheeks are all rosy and her eyes have a spark in them.

"I'm not done with you yet."

She throws her leg over me, straddling me with her amazing body. Just one wiggle of her ass over me gets me all ready to go again.

"The view from down here is amazing baby. 10/10 would recommend."

"It's a shame it's reserved for one person and one person only."

"He's a blessed man."

She moves herself over me, lowering her hips.

"A very blessed man."