Chapter 72: Olivias Party At Pub

Molly's POV...
Maisie has come home she is so upset tommy and Tyler are their for her she has tried to cover up her bruises but it's just not working I am wearing my black knee high dress with a white collar and Alex is wearing a suite tommy is wearing a suite Tyler is wearing a suite Charlie is wearing a baby grow and Maisie is wearing her new lipsy white skin tight dress with white heels Maisie tommy Tyler and holly are going in Maisie's car we all set off the the pub..

Jacks POV..
Me and Joanna Ella and Ellie are already here we saw Molly Alex Charlie and Olivia the birthday then behind them parked up Maisie she got out of her car with Tyler tommy and holly I said hey guys Olivia was walking she is pretty fast I said hello she smiled and we all walked inside I shook Tyler's hand I said you be good to my niece Maisie said uncle jack shut up and I laughed then Olivia came running over to Maisie..

Maisie's POV...
I picked Olivia up and she smiled at me and I said give me a kiss Liv and she gave me a kiss on my cheek the Tyler said can I hold her I said yeah just while I get my grandma a drink Olivia leaned over to Tyler and Tyler took her and she smiled and put her head on Tyler's shoulder and I smiled at Tyler..

Mary's POV...
I love my grandchildren Maisie came over and gave me a glass of orange juice and mark a larger I don't drink she came and sat with us then a man came over to Maisie kissed her lips and gave her Olivia I said who's this young mister then Maisie said grandma this Tyler we have been together 7 months now she said hi Tyler Tyler smiled and put his arm round my waist I put Olivia down and she ran to my mum and dad I said see you later grandma and me and Tyler walked over to tommy and holly..

Alexs POV...
We are all home now Olivia is so cute bless her she is tucked up in bed Charlie is fast asleep Maisie and Tyler are upstairs and tommy and holly are too me and Molly went to bed and turned all the lights off..