I haven't used my crutches for about a week since I can walk again.

I started making myself some pasta carbonara when my phone started ringing. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw it was my father.

The last few days I've been slowly talking to him again. But I can't accept the fact that he is back. I want to but I can't.

I picked up the phone. ''Hey, Bella,'' he greeted me. ''Hey,'' I said

''How are you?'' he asked.

''I'm feeling better but I'm bored. Vera is so boring,'' I whispered the last part. ''I heard that!'' Vera shouted from the living room while I rolled my eyes.

My dad chuckled and I smiled because his chuckle reminded me of the old times.

''How is it going with finding Dimitri?'' I asked while I stirred the pasta. I heard him sigh. ''Not so good. We didn't find anything yet,'' he said and I hear the disappointment in his voice.

''Don't worry you'll find him,'' I assured even though I knew Dimitri is smart and we will never find him.

''I hope. Anyway, I have to go but I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go out for dinner with your mom, brother, and me?'' he asked and I smiled.

''I'd love to,'' I said.

''Good, we're going this weekend,'' he said and I nodded but I forgot he can't see me. ''That sounds great,'' I smiled.

''Okay, I have to go but I will call you once I have time. I love you,'' he said and hung up while I froze.

He didn't expect him to say I love you. I knew he never stopped but it's still shaking to hear it.

''Oh my God,'' Vera's voice brought me back to reality. I walked into the living room and asked. ''What? Did you find anything?'' she nodded and lifted her head up. Her eyes were widened and her lips were curled up in a wide smile.

I walked up to her and sat next to her. On the laptop, there was a security camera filming a busy place. ''Where is this?'' I asked confusingly.

''Bucharest, Romania,'' she answered. I furrowed my brows. ''And how did you find him?'' I asked curiously.

''You see, the Russians are very good friends with the Romanians. Especially with the Romanian Mafia. I knew Dimitri needed allice and I knew he works with the Romanians, Ukrainians, Czechs, and the Triads. The Triads are the Chinese Mafia,'' she explained.

''So, I hacked into the Mafia's systems and found out that the Romanians have been saving new documents in their systems saying that 'The Brown Bear' is here,'' she explained further and I furrowed my brows. ''The Brown Bear?'' I asked confusingly.

''That's how they call Dimitri,'' she said and I nodded in understatement.

''So, he's in Romania?'' I asked and she nodded. ''Yes, the Romanians are hiding him,'' she smiled.

''And how do we get him out of there?'' I asked.

''I have a mole in every Mafia. And in the Romanian Mafia, I have one of my good friends. I will ask her to get him for us,'' she smirked.

''How should she do that? I mean isn't he guarded?'' I asked. ''Yes, he is. But she'll get him don't worry,'' she smirked weirdly and I raised a brow.

''I will call Axel and the others,''

''You found him?'' Axel asked while walking into the house. He saw me and came walking towards me and pecking my lips. ''Hey,'' he smiled.