Claymans domain

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ooh... To be able to read my movements just like that means you're still a swordsman at heart even as the rest of your body decays.

"Impudent fools!"

("That death knight is no mere zombie. But the undead including that death knight serve Adalman so... As long as we kill him...") Souei.

"! Souei!"

Souei grabs shuna and jumps into the air before this skeleton beast was about to eat them. Then suddenly Souei used his strings and killed it. But it regenerated right after.

("Impossible! That was supposed to be a 'One Hit Ko' attack!") Souei

"No... This is no mere Dragon Zombie either. The Pinacle of the undead. A death dragon! I see... so it's resistant to "Death" huh? In that case I'll rip its Soul apart too." Souei was about to charge something up but Shuna stopped him.

"Souei calm down. The death dragon's soul isn't in its body. Had you been thinking clearly you would have seen that as well." Shuna explains to him because he was to hot headed at the moment.

"This is the Wight Kings doing isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I need to defeat Adalman while protecting Lady Shuna from the death dragon and other zombies around us... Let's see how I can do this..."

"Souei you don't need to worry about protecting me. I need you to focus instead on keeping that dragon occupied."

"But.."

"I am quite angry right now. At the actions of the summoned ones. At the kingdom of Falmuths invasion, also at the one behind all of this Clayman. I did not come here to sightsee." Shuna then sticks her hands out and yells something out. "Alignment Field!" Then suddenly a bunch of skeletons disappeared.

"A fusion of "Antimagic field" and "Holy field"? I see truly a beautiful composition of magic. Only a certain level of undead can walk in without falling to their knees."

("That's right ever since we escaped from our village and met Lord rimuru, Lady shuna has always been the one being protected.") Souei.

"This is a battle field. I shall be the one to defeat him." Shuna says to Souei and Hakurou.

"I look forward to seeing you try!"

"May the tides of war favor you." Souei then dashes off to fight off the Death Dragon.

"Heh heh how very valiant of you young lady... I would like to give you a painless death. But unfortunately I am obliged not to go easy on you." Adalman explains to Shuna.

"Your concern is unwarranted."

"Is that so then die!!!! Acid Shell!"

"Flame wall!" Shuna blocks all the acid shots with this

"Not bad! How about this!! Oh Vengeful spirits of the dead I offer you these sacrifices! Curse Bind!!"

"Holy bell." 

"Ridiculous! You're using Holy magic? HOW? How is a monster able to use Holy magic. Those that do not worship god should not be able to use it...!" Adalman explains while sweating somehow as he is just BONES.

"Humans are not the only ones who are allowed to use holy magic. If praying and believing in miracles is what it takes. Then I think anyone can have their fervor answered. The object of their faith itself doesn't need to be holy. There is no good or evil. The strength of their Fervor itself becomes the Magic power." Shuna explains to Adalman.

("There's no way! Have I been wrong this whole time?! Back then when followers of Luminous drove me to the brink of death. Luminous himself did not save me. I lost my faith in him. that's why I was never able to use holy magic ever again. Or so I thought...") Adalman.

"Girl do you have a name?" Adalman ask Shuna.

"My name is Shuna."

"I see... Perhaps you could be the one who could set me free..."

("I suppose the object of her faith is the one who named her...")

"Can I ask you just one question?"

"What is it?"

"If you wish to free all these Undead. Why not just break the curse yourself?" Shuna ask Adalman.

"I see you've noticed."

"Yes. This entire defense mechanism draws its power from you right? These undead were simply incorporated as part of the curse that was cast on you." Shuna explains to Adalman.

"Hehe. You're frighteningly observant. In which case, I am sure you can tell that this curse is not so easily broken." Adalman explains to Shuna.

"Oh I see. I was convinced that you were strong enough. But it seems like I overestimated you. I don't know too much about the god that humans believe in. But I do vaguely remember that only high ranking priests wear those vestments. You're unable to use holy magic now yet you're still wearing them. Do you perhaps still have some lingering attachments?" Shuna ask.

"Hmph. Now you're just saying whatever you want. Acid Shell!"

"Again?"

"Don't underestimate me! I devote this prayer to thee my lord. I yearn for and seek your divine power!" (" I am furious. Not at this young lady. But at myself and my lack of resolve. To think that this young lady would be the one to enlighten me. I have no resentment for her. In fact she even has my gratitude. But I am bound here by Demon Lord Kazaream's curse. I am forbidden from destroying myself. My apologies Lady shuna allow me to take you to the underworld!") "Hear my prayer!" ("The least I can do is end you quickly-") "O Lord Give me all thou hast! disintegration!!"

"That's what I've been waiting for!!" Shuna yells out "Over drive!!"

"Wha-What!?!" ("Impossible. You have the power to recompose a cast spell?!") "Even without a tenth of my amount of Magicules, did you just overwrite my magic?!" Adalman ask shuna.

"I knew that you'd be able to gather more holy energy than me. Incredible. In return for showing me your resolve I will free you from this world." Shuna then cast the spell back him and all the skeletons start to disappear and Adalman falls to the ground. As for the dragon it disappears as well.

"The fog..." Souei was looking at the fog as it disappeared. "That was amazing Lady shuna." Souei says to her.

"Alright then let's go. We still have to take over Clayman's Stronghold.

End of the chapter.

End of the chapter here I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Like I said sorry for the long wait family was over and I wanted to spend time with them. And I've made a full recovery with my arm which is very nice. But yeah I'm no longer GONE so let's do this! Next chapter: Milim vs Kyru Tempest. Also Thank you for 5.5k VIEWS :^ and 150 stars. Lets try to get to 10k views now YAY