*10

"If you need time away from the clan, when we get back to the states find yourself." I grabbed her hand, making her nod and smile.

"I need a break from him honestly." She looked over at his seat then back at me. She grabbed my hand tightly, smiling.

"Thank you Lukas. I won't forget what you do for me. I wish Danielle could see how much you've grown as a person. I'm glad she changed you." She let go of my hand and went stood up, going to the front to talk to Colin.

I saw the way Archer looked at her and he turned his head like regret formed on his face. Maybe he didn't do what she kept assuming but as he did that, I'm not so sure anymore.

But now my main focus is on Richard. I'm doing this for you Bella. I'm getting my closure for both of us.

When the plane landed, we didn't go to the warehouse yet, we went to a stakeout before we raid the place. I want to make sure he feels everything he took from me. I watched through my binoculars to see that the two guards were still standing out in the cold, guarding the door.

Richard must have something Valuable in there. Why would they guard this place like that? I pulled the binoculars down, hearing Chance and Archer talk about something.

Chance made sure the bombs that he created blew up half of the door when he threw it.

"Hey man I'm just saying if I had a girlfriend like Davina, I would take her to the best places in Italy. Even do a little boat ride while the sun was setting."

Archer gave him a frown as he continued to work on the bombs. I knew Archer didn't want to talk about Davina and his relationship right now. He did something regrettable he can't take back.

"But now, all Davina wants to do is fuck your ass up." Chance continued, which I turned away from the two. Chance wasn't wrong though.

Davina wanted to skin his ass alive right now. I looked in my binoculars once more and noticed two people walking in the warehouse but they weren't Richard or Angelo.

"The bombs are ready to be launched Luka." Chance said putting the bomb between Archer and I. We both sightly moved from it and Chance laughed a little.

"It's not activated. Whenever I throw it, It'll arm itself and blow up whatever's in its way." He said.

I nod my head and looked at the two. "No time to hold back. Make sure everyone is safe and they have backup."

The two nod their head as we head out the SUV. We were met with the other clan getting out also and I looked at them. They all nod their heads as I nod back.

They were ready for this combat and so am I. We all backed up each other but I made sure Davina and Archer didn't pair up with each other. I didn't need anything to happen to the both of them.

I sighed, closing my eyes and opening them putting my AK-74 automatic clip inside of the gun. Chance looked at me to give him the okay and I nod.

He ran towards the warehouse when he caught attention to the two men that guarded the door. Just as they positioned their guns Chance threw the bomb and ducked.

The bomb made a big boom, shaking the warehouse and blowing the two men in bits.

Damn Chance.

We started running towards the warehouse with incoming men and women to kill us. Bullets after bullets where flying and we got some down. I snipped some of the men, sliding inside of the building looking for some type of cover.

I saw Chance do a somersault next to me. All of a sudden, red lights started blinking in the place with a loud siren sound.

Richard is a smart man.