I planted a force smile on my mouth and shook the hands of a new squad I didn't hire. I was comfortable with my old team and of course, he snatched that away from me. Even though I wanted to question why my old team isn't here, I left it alone and I sat down in the chair. Blu was a good hairstylist, but I had to tell her the do's and don'ts about my hair because I only put certain products on it with me keeping my hair in a healthy place after it went through so much breakage.

               Blu added extensions, straightening my raven tresses and Aniston gave me a natural make-up touch, then I went to dress in the first outfit. Aissa's wanted to combine black leather and red. She put me in a open back bodysuit with a black leather L'Agence biker jacket and red Steve Madden thigh-high stiletto heels.

               Music plays around the photoshoot location, while the photographer positioned me on the backdrop. Blu was bringing my hair to rest over my left shoulder when Cairo came out. He approached, wearing a open leather jacket showcasing the tattoos covering his toned torso with leather pants and red Dolce & Gabbana logo sneakers. He was iced-out in custom jewelry. His dreads were curly, dangling in his face with his movement.

               The photographer instructed Cairo to sit behind me and had me lean back against him. The shoot started, and Cairo leaned his mouth near my ear. "What kind you make?"

               "Hm?"

               "The cookies." He said, kissing my ear and tossing his hair back to get shots of his face.

               "Margo's favorite."

               "Hmm."

               Cairo let it go and continued our first look shoot. The photographer had enough of that look, so we changed into the second one, which was us shirtless since the top half of our bodies would be the only thing getting captured.

               I straddled Cairo, hugging around his neck with our chests pressed on each other. Our foreheads were on each other, holding eye contact.

               Cairo smirked, rubbing me on the back. "You think I don't know bout yo' secret meeting wit Michael?"

               I was sure my expression read completely fear.

               He hugged me tighter making me wince. "Fix yo' face. These pictures gotta com' out nice."

               I fixed it within seconds and he continued on. "You thought I wouldn't find out?" He placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder, "You tryna leave me?"

               "N-no. Just the—"

               "Shut up." He interjected, silencing me instantly.

               After nearly two hours of shooting, I was in the dressing room putting back on my clothes when Cairo startled me by gripping the back of my neck. "You tryna leave me baby." he spoke with humor, but I know he wasn't playing at all. "Hmm?"

               "No, it was just a conversation, Cairo. I promise."

               "A conversation?" He repeated, eyeing me in the mirror. He let me go, shoving me to the wall. "Hurry the fuck up and get dressed. We going home."