Chapter 1 Become beautiful

"Yanyue, you have a good rest. There is still work to be done tomorrow." Several young girls with braids said to Yanyue who was lying on the bed.

Then a few people came out of the educated youth spot.

Yanyue was so dizzy that she couldn't hear what the other party was saying. She only felt that her whole body was hot, but she didn't leave a drop of sweat. She had a heavy quilt on her body, and the bed was hard to fall asleep with a little backache.

Yanyue had the energy to think about what was going on when everyone was gone and the surroundings calmed down.

Yesterday she just finished watching "Seventy Rich Life". At the end, the villain was found out because the money he made was robbing a batch of goods and went straight to jail.

As a result, in prison, when the villain suddenly realized that this was a novel, there was a gap in the whole world. The villain found the real society along the gap and caught the author.

The author is also required to modify the previous plot.

Seeing this can make Yanyue angry, which is as bad as the protagonists who have gone through all kinds of hardships and finally defeated the bad guys and lived a happy life. Then the screen turns to tell you that all this is just a dream of a screenwriter.

Yan Yue was angry, and left a long review of ten thousand words in the book review area.

When I went to bed at night, I had insomnia for a long time before falling asleep.

As a result, I came here as soon as I woke up.

Yanyue glanced around. The house was an earthen house with a sense of age. There were pictures of great men on the wall, and there was a cabinet, a mirror and her bed, which looked very simple.

She tried to get up from the bed, lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed, but saw her own wounds and lacerations and the cocoons gradually rising, which was obviously not her hand!

Yanyue moved towards the mirror in a little anxiousness, and finally saw herself in the mirror.

It was a girl with bright eyes in Guazi's face. Her features were very delicate and she was a beauty, but she looked a little embarrassed at the moment. The whole face was darkened by the sun, and even her skin was lifted up. It is also a variety of cracks.

Yanyue flipped through the cabinet and finally found a notebook.

After reading the notebook, she finally understood what was going on.

She passed through, and she went to Yanyue, an educated youth who went to the countryside in "Seventy Rich Life". Yanyue's family is very rich, her father is a small leader, her mother works in a bank, and her parents have family backgrounds. The job is also very good, and naturally lives very generous.

The two gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix fetuses. They had children and daughters. Naturally, they didn't plan to regenerate. They accidentally became pregnant three years later. They were reluctant to fight, so they gave birth to the child.

Yanyue just went to senior year in high school, and something big happened. Her brother inherited her father’s position and didn’t have to go to the countryside. As a result, her sister had to go to the countryside to be an educated youth. As a result, her sister hurriedly married someone in order to escape. Her husband had some connections. This educated youth's affairs finally fell on Yanyue.

Yanyue is the youngest child of his parents. Naturally, he is reluctant and spoiled since childhood, but if someone stares at them, they have no choice but to send Yanyue to the countryside.

Yanyue is only 18 years old this year. She is a small one with a very arrogant personality. She offended the staff who assigned the work when she came. In the past month, she has taken on some tiring and hard work.

But the little girl was very stubborn and insisted on doing it. As a result, she became tired and fell ill.

The little girl lying on the bed remembered her previous life and looked at her face and hands. She couldn't accept it for a while, and wanted to escape tomorrow's work.

The little girl drank medicines that were not good for the disease. She thought that she could rest for a while when her condition became more serious. She really wanted to live her life in the future.

Yanyue looked at her hand, she found it hard to accept it. She planned to do it first as a female partner. She also needed a buffer!

Seeing a bowl of milk-like potion on the table, Yanyue sniffed it first, and it was really milky, even with a bit of honey sweetness.

Is this really the one that the original chief drank?

Yanyue was a little uncertain, but the scent of milk made her saliva secrete crazily, even if it weren't for her, she wanted to drink it, so she picked up the bowl and drank it.

The sweet taste really has the sweetness of honey and the sweetness of milk, but there is no fishy smell of milk.

As soon as the water came down, Yanyue felt that her body was no longer hot or sore, but then her stomach began to hurt, causing her to run to the toilet several times.

After running to the toilet, Yanyue found that she was covered with a black filth with some foul smell. She didn’t know how other people bathed here, and she couldn’t boil water at this moment, so she thought for a while. She took a whole dress, took advantage of no one to run to the river, took off her clothes and went into the water.

Fu Yang hugged a bundle of grass and passed by. What he was going to do today was to feed the cattle in the brigade. As a result, he heard the sound of a "plop" falling into the water as soon as he passed by the river. He looked towards the river, Saw a long black hair floating on the water.

Fu Yang was a little impatient with "Grass!", but he was still very honest. He dropped the grass and jumped into the water, holding up the woman to swim towards the shore.

Yanyue was still a little dazed, only feeling that the man's stout arms passed around her chest from under the armpit.

She, who had never been close to a man, flushed all of a sudden, struggling to pull the man away, but Fu Yang's arm was very advantageous. With a little bit of force, she couldn't struggle anymore, only felt that her palm was bulging. Muscle, wheat-colored skin is also very conspicuous in water.

Fu Yang only thought it was a drowning person struggling in a panic, and pulled her out of the water forcibly.

After he got out of the water, he frowned, "I can't swim to any riverside!"

Yanyue turned her back quickly, and Fu Yang saw only a white back. She was very thin, and she could even see the curve of the spine. There was no fat on her waist, her calf was pressed underneath, her feet were facing backward, her toes curled up a little awkwardly. .

Yanyue also noticed what was wrong, and pulled her hair, her long black hair draped down to cover everything.

Fu Yang turned around hurriedly, the accusation in his mouth suddenly couldn't be said.

Yanyue took a peek and saw the man turned his back, hurriedly putting on his new clothes and running away with his old clothes.

Seeing the woman running towards the educated youth point, Fu Yang's eyes darkened. He picked up a bale of grass on the ground, pulled one out and held it in his mouth, feeling the touch of the grass in his hand, he suddenly remembered what he had just saved the person. Tactile.

He frowned and spit on himself, "Damn, shameless."

Yanyue returned to the educated youth point, feeling that she was running out of breath. She glanced at herself in her glasses, her entire face was flushed with white, her red lips were breathing white, and her eyes were streaming with water.

Only then did she realize that she seemed to be different from just now!

She glanced at her hands again. These hands were now slender and white, soft and slender, without any wounds, and their skin was as tender as jelly.

How is this going?