"Yes, how on earth did you guess that?" Emilia stared at her card confused wondering whether George could see it.

"Well I'm only down to a few and one of them is German. So Seb?" George asked and Emilia nodded in defeat.

"I was down to Lewis, Lando, me and you so I wasn't far off."

"Yeah I had Lewis." George nodded. "Well that was good. Are we doing another?" People came over and sorted their cards out for them and gave them new ones to use while Emilia sorted her hair out. They started filming again and the second one was underway. Emilia had Lance this time and she got to ask first.

"Do they have facial hair?" Emilia questioned.

"Like right now?" George queried.

"Just go with in the photo." Emilia answered.

"But some people have facial hair now and didn't at the start of the season. Like I don't know, Max for example." George argued.

"Have you got Max, George?" Emilia sighed.

"Yes." George sulkily replied having given it away. Emilia put her face in her hands laughing due to George's stupidity.

"You're an idiot you know." Emilia smiled. George nodded as they're cards got changed. Emilia had George this time.

"Right, are they wearing a blue race suit?" George questioned.

"What are we defining as blue? Because Alpine have a bit of blue on." Emilia squinted at the miniature versions of the drivers in front of them.

"Red Bull and McLaren are the proper blue ones so go with those two." George responded.

"No they're not then." Emilia shook her head. "Are they smiling in the photo?"

"Yeah they are." George replied without hesitation. Daniel was the only one who was definitely smiling. Lance and George were smiling but you would have to look closely and spend time deciding so he would have taken longer to answer.

"Do you have –"

"You can't ask another question, it's not your go." George exclaimed. He looked to the media team for an agreement.

"I was guessing who it was." Emilia replied looking for the media team to agree with her.

"You can't guess unless it's your go." They decided and told Emilia. She didn't point out that she had done that last time as she wanted to win this.

"Have they scored points this season?" George asked.

"Yeah, a few." Emilia nodded trying not to big George up too much. "Is yours Daniel?"

"How did you guess, there's more than one smiling?" George was baffled.

"Because you'd have to take a proper look at the rest of them and I can see from here that Daniel is smiling." Emilia explained. They were all staring at her. "What? I'm not just a pretty face." Emilia shyly pushed her hair back over her shoulder.

"You're certainly not just that." George chuckled quietly so Emilia didn't hear.

"Huh?" Emilia had been flicking her cards back up so she didn't hear George.

"No nothing." George smugly replied.

"I didn't hear what you said, tell me." Emilia requested. George firmly shook his head still wearing a smile. "Did any of you hear it?" They all shook their heads.

"You could edit it with us and find out what he said." One of the media team suggested.

"Then I have to look at my face for an hour, no thanks." Emilia responded. They got handed cards again and Emilia had herself. "Do they race for a European country?"