10| Naintara

And we have created you in pairs (78:8)

≤≥≤≥≤≥

2 years later

"Hayder," Mishal chuckled slowly as her cheeks were glowing with happiness. Her cheeks flushed when Hayder wrapped his arms around her petite waist.

"Tumhari tabiyat tou theek haina. Doctor ke paas chale?" Hayder asked with concern as he runs his fingers on her bump.

(Are you alright? Should we go to the doctor?)

Mishal was on her last month of pregnancy and everyone was beyond ecstatic when they hear about the good news. Her ammi was delighted and start sewing sweaters for her precious grandchild. Everyone spoiled her with everything.

Her brothers got married a year ago and her bhabhi's were extremely friendly and cheerful. The duo bonded very well.

"Hayder- ham bilkul theek hai. Aaj ham bohot behtar feel kar rahe hai. Kal tou bohot buri haalat hui thi. Puri raat sar dukh raha tha hamara," Mishal pouted and Hayder dropped a kiss on her forehead.

(I am alright. I am feeling much better now. I wasn't well yesterday. I had a severe headache)

"Sadia bhabhi ne hame dawai di thi kal raat ko. Usse bohot aaram hua," Mishal added and he let out a relieved sigh.

(Sadia bhabhi gave me medicine and it helps me a lot)

"It's an important meeting today and I need to be there. Please call me if you need anything. You and our child is my priority," Hayder cupped her cheeks and told her with concern filled in his eyes.

Blood rushed to her cheeks at his tone filled with the warmth of love and concern.

"Jee," Mishal tucked her hair behind her ear as she bit her lips.

(Yes)

"I am in love with these tomatoes," Hayder chuckled at her flush cheeks.

Mishal eyes widened and her face heats up in embarrassment. She fixes her dupatta and averted her gaze.

"Aap bohot besharam jaisi baatein karne lage hai," Mishal hesitantly said as her gaze was fixed on the floor.

(You talk so shamelessly nowadays)

Hayder let out a groan as he recalled his words in his mind.

"Sudhar jao, Mishal. Tum maa banne wali hoon. Sirf dua hai ke mere baccha tumhare jaisa na ho," Hayder said in a displeased tone, and her mouth gaped open.

(Behave. You are going to be a mother. I wish our child didn't turn out like you)

"Haww. Aapko kya takleef hai? Aap dekh lena hamara baccha bilkul ham par jaayega. InshaAllah," Mishal proudly said as she crossed her arms over her chest.