𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖾

It had been minutes till my mother's walk of atonement since she finally confessed

The maids offered to help me get prepared but I declined. The sparrows wanted remaining family members to also attend at the end of the building. I don't expect that Tommen is going though. This meant that Thalia also had to go. I didn't want her to see my mother hurt since she has to walk through thousands of people who despised her. I six years ago would've agreed with this, but she is still my mother and I want her to witness all of Thalia's firsts' with me and Robb.

Qyburn walks in.
"Your grace, princess."

"Hello my lord, is there anything else that needs to be settled?"

"Oh no your grace, Ser Gregor awaits outside to walk us down."
Qyburn pulls out a letter.
"Sent from Winterfell."

I grab the letter with Thalia's eyes gazing upon it.
"Is it from father?"

"Yes, it is."
I smiled.

I opened up the letter reading something I wouldn't expect.

Dear Raliana,
Recently, my mother has been sick for a while now. Symptoms show that it might be a very bad case of pox. She has been pleading to see Thalia which whom I agree with. All of the siblings have been simply devasted and desperate to see you. Also, I've heard from Jon. He claims of witnessing white walkers along with the rest of his mates in the night's watch and wildlings, no reports around Winterfell though. I'll catch you up with the rest later, I love you.

Sincerely, King Robb.

I fold the letter back into the position that I had it.

Thalia heeds the look on my face.
"Mother, what is wrong?"

"It's nothing."
I faked then turned to Qyburn.
"Shall we go?"

He nodded and walked us out.

As we were walking we heard the shouts of angry civilians, which meant the atonement has already begun.

I feel Thalia's energy towards Ser Gregor.
She leans closer to me while having a scared expression with Ser Gregor's loud armor and an unknown horrific face.

"Do I have to go?"
Thalia whispers to me.

I nodded at her while having sympathy.

We made it and waited for my mother to arrive. Maester Pycelle, and my grandfather's brother also attended.
Minutes which felt more like hours I hear the words.

"Shame, shame, shame."

Which must've been Septa Unella, gods that bitch annoys the seven hells out of me.

Finally, the guards open the door for my mother. She's covered in rotten food, shit, blood, and her hair was cut short.

Qyburn grabs a blanket to cover my mother's body.

"Your grace, it's glad to have you back."
Qyburn whispered to her.

"Mother."
I sighed walking to her and riding the blanket to make sure it won't fall off.
Thalia follows.

"Come on inside, I need to have a look at those feet."
Qyburn says.

Ser Gregor walks towards my mother then picks her up.

My mother glances at Thalia and me.

"Is grandmother going to be alright?"

"Mhm."
I hummed.

"Just fine, let's go."

I gaze at the sky above me realizing it's minutes before official nightfall.
I get Thalia settled for bed.

"Bedtime story?"
She begged.
"Pleaseee?"

"I'm sorry my love, not tonight."

"Why?"

"Because I need to speak with you about something else."
I sit in front of her.

She waited for me to announce.

I sighed.
"You know how we talk about going back to Winterfell and you can't wait to see your father and the rest of your family?"

"Yes, are we going?"
She asked excitedly.

"Yes, but I can't just yet.."

"Why? How will I get there?"
She questioned pouting.

"Our most trusted guards and servants will assist you, trust me I traveled from here to there way too many times Thalia."
I comforted her.

"Ok. What was the letter from earlier about? Is everyone alright?"

"Your other grandmother is sick, she has been wanting to see you for the longest time."

Thalia smiled.
"Ok, mother."

"You're leaving in two days, I'll help you get prepared."

"What about aunt Myrcella? Can I see her?"
She desperately asked me.

"When she gets back from Dorne safely, she'll love you."
I put my hand on hers.

"Thanks, mom, goodnight."

"Night my love."
I beamed with a smile then blew out the candles.