𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍

It was the night of the feast, which I was starving for

I had put on a red dress in my chamber and did my hair a simple way, with a touch of earrings also.

My father wanted me to more stunning than I already am. He doesn't appreciate me and our family as much as he should. I know deep down that he wishes that my siblings and I were all Lyanna Starks children, but, I am marrying her nephew which makes it extra awkward.
At the end of the day, I love my father, even if he's very bitter when it comes to life.

I hear a knock on my door which distracts me from my thoughts.

"It's not locked!" I say.

The door then opens and I was my uncle Jaime.

"You look marvelous Raliana." he said.

"Thank you, uncle Jaime."

"Come, your father wants you at the feast, immediately."

I rolled my eyes, "why does he always have to rush me!"

"He rushes everyone." my uncle said after he chuckled.

My uncle and I entered the feast. Some eyes were starting, and some eyes were not.

"Run along Warborn." my uncle pats my back and walks away.

I then see Robb. We both smiled and walked up to each other.

"Raliana, you look beautiful," he said to me over the loud crowd.

I smiled widely and said, "You look handsome as always, young wolf."

He grinned and took my hand for us to sit down. I look away for a moment after hearing a laugh that sounds like my father.

Of course, he is with another woman.
I then look at my mother as she has a disappointed face. Her attention is now on me as she notices that I know what's going on. She puts on a smile acting as nothing happened. I smile back because I didn't want to ruin her night as much as my father did.

Robb notes my mother's and I's faces.

"Hey, " Robb put his hand on my cheek. "Everything is going to be alright."

I smiled at him. I was grateful for Robb being mine. I could've been in an arranged with someone like my father, I'm lucky I wasn't.

My attention was drawn from Robb seeing my little brother Joffrey and Robbs little sister Sansa making eye contact and smirking at each other. I glance at my brother as he is acting shy.

"Look at my brother," I say to Robb. "He has never been so shy with any other girl."

Robb nodded, "I can see that."

Arya, Robbs another little sister, throws food at Sansa.

"Arya!" Sansa yelled while her friend cleaned her up.

It was funny I admit, but I felt bad for the girl. Robb couldn't hold in his laugh though.

"Robb!" Lady Catelyn noticed.

Robb's laugh went silent, "be right back, princess." Robb went to get Arya and put her to sleep.

I look at Sansa, noticing she is on the edge of crying. I then glance at Joffrey while he is too shy to make a move.

I walk to the girl carrying napkins and wiping her.

"It's alright, barely anyone's looking." I said low.

"Oh my princess Raliana, I'm so sorry." she stuttered.

"Don't apologize little one, let's get you cleaned up." I took the young lady's hand and took off to her chamber.

I sat the girl at the chair getting the food clumps out of her hair.

"This food must be meat." I said as I was plucking the meat out.

"Thank you for helping me, princess Raliana." Sansa thanked.

"I'm just being a decent human being, my lady."

Sansa grinned, "you are marrying my brother, Robb?"

"Yes, are you comfortable with that? I won't be all over him like other wives do if so" I asked.

"Oh no, it's perfectly fine. I've always adored your family, especially Joffrey."

I smiled at Sansa's saying. "He likes you too, he never acted nervous around a girl until you came along."

Sansa's face beamed with red on her cheeks. "Really? When are we getting married?" she had asked me.

"Not for long, patience is the key." I said before getting the final piece of the food out.

"You are perfect for my brother." Sansa said.

"And you are perfect for mine." I responded.

We both smiled at each other.

"I should head back your brother is probably looking for me, I must go," I said while heading for the door. "Goodnight, my lady."