𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐𝗌

I was looking outside my window, paying attention to the beautiful view of Kingslanding

I hear my mother's voice that distracts me.
"Good morning, my little Warborn."

"Morning mother." I smiled.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" she asked me.

I had no clue what she was talking about.
"What are you speaking of mother?"

My mom sighs, "your father didn't tell you."

"Didn't tell me what?"

"We are heading for Winterfell, sweet child."

I had no problem with Northerners, but I was just told this last minute.
"For whom? Father and Lord Stark?"

"Yes, but also for you."

My mother had sat down next to me.
"You are old enough to wed, Raliana. You are getting married to Lord Starks son, Robb."

I did not expect this news before my breakfast.
"But, I don't even know him."

"I didn't know your father, now I know him better than anyone," she said before she put her hand on my cheek. "Now come on, it will be almost a month's ride."

We've been riding for Winterfell for at least a couple of weeks now. My siblings attempted to argue, but my mother and I disciplined them.

We were finally one day away from Winterfell. Everyone else had camped outside, but me and little sister, Myrcella stayed in the carriage.

"We are finally almost there." she said.

"I know, it's getting uncomfortable in here."

We both laughed.

"Hey, Raliana?"

"Yes?"

My sister started braiding my hair.
"I have always wondered this, but why is it that you have darker hair than me and the rest of the siblings?"

I looked at the part where she was braiding at.
"Different genes, I suppose."

Honestly, I've always wondered that too. I only have a tint of blond hair but the rest of my hair revolves around it being black. I have both of my parents' facial features, but my other siblings seem to mostly just have my mothers. I guess the features flow past differently.

"Oh, alright then." Myrcella finished the braid. "You are getting married to Lord Starks eldest son?"

"Correct." I grinned. "I hope he doesn't think I'm some common whore."

Myrcella scoffed at the comment I made. "Raliana, you are beautiful, kind, and brave. If anything he is the luckiest man in the world to marry you."

My sister was so kind and genuine. She was one of the few Baratheons and Lannisters with a warm heart. If anyone had hurt her, I would go mad.

"Thank you, my dear sister," I said.

I then look out the carriage window, reminding myself that it is late, and we need our slumber.

"Let's get some sleep in, alright?"

Myrcella nodded, we had fallen asleep in the big carriage.