𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽

I wake up with Robb still next to me with his palms around my hand asleep

I wake up with Robb still next to me with his palms around my hand asleep. I turn over to Thalia noticing I had woken up and she starts to whine a little. I put more covers over her and try to make her warmer but it doesn't seem to work. I am new to this whole mother thing, which makes it more complicated. So I give her milk and she starts to quiet down. I begin to get hungry and Robb wakes up.

"How are you feeling?"
He asked.

"Better, way better." I had answered. "I'm starving though."

"I'll get you a biscuit."
He kissed me and exited the tent.

I sighed deeply looking at the little one in my arms. I see my mom in her, surprisingly.
I play with her arms and she opens a laugh.

I then hear rattling in the tent.

"Robb?"
I ask.

I don't hear a response.
I slowly get up from the bed with Thalia wrapped up. I look outside of the entrance and no one there. I shrug to myself and turn around.
I see a man who was holding a knife to Thalia's
throat, and that man was Lord Baelish.

"NO!"
I yell and ran and stopped as he furthered the movement.

"It seems to be way too early, your grace."
He said smoothly.

"What do you what? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"I don't want your newborn, of course, come any closer no one will have her at all."

"Please, let her go! I'll do anything just please let her go!"
I start sobbing begging for mercy.

"Anything? Anything you say?"

"A-anything..."

"Alright my queen, come with me."
He lays a hand out for me to grab. I take the hand and grab a knife with my other without him knowing. I turn his head away and I stab him In the back of the neck multiple times.

"I-i should've known."
He said grabbing his neck.

"I don't know what happened to your skills Petyr, but you suck at this game."
I say to him before I stabbed him in the heart.
He fell to his death.
I hear footsteps behind me and I raise my knife up until I seen that it was Robb.
"Robb.. I-"

"Shh, it's alright."
He hugged me before I dropped the knife.
My bloody hands stained his clothes.
Thalia started to whine and I look at her in relief.

Hours later there had been another council.

"So Stannis sent him to murder queen Raliana?"
One of the lords asked.

"Affirmative, our daughter as well. I suppose he didn't hear about Stannis' death."
I respond.
"He must've killed or manipulated the guards and came to me, manipulating is what he did best. Unfortunately for him, he lost his skills."

"I can't believe it. He was my childhood friend, I could trust him with anything."
Lady Catelyn frowned.

"He must've lost his sanity. Whatever Stannis offered him must have been worth it."
said I.

Lord Umber kneels to me and Robb.
"I would never betray you or the north! You queen Raliana are the collider of the north. You king Robb are the young wolf. Whatever comes in the north's way is going down, and I stand by that."

The other lords knew as well.

Robb and I look at each other.

"Your loyalty means everything to us. Right now we are in a dangerous spot and my daughter is a threat to our enemies. We need the north united more than ever."
Robb stated aloud.

"Aye!"
Everyone said.

The meeting was over.
I changed Thalia into night clothing.

Robb walked in.
"Should've picked the dark blue one."
He said talking about the clothes.

"Light looks better on her though!"
I whined as he laughed.
His smile went away.

"What's going on?"

"I feel like I can't protect you. He tried to kill you twice and I wasn't there."

"Robb, I can handle myself. Even when you aren't there I got it handled."
I sat beside him after putting Thalia in her crib.

"I know, but all the women that I cared about in my life had been harmed in some way I should've done something about it."
Robb sighed getting irritated with himself.

I put my hand over his.
"We've been in this camp for far too long. It's time for our families to rest."

"What do you mean?"
Robb turned to me.

"I mean that your sisters and mother go back to Winterfell with your brothers. I, Thalia, my siblings, and my uncles will go back to Kingslanding. Wherever you want to go is your choice."

"I need to be with you and Thalia, but the north..."
He exhaled deeply.

I put my palm on his cheek.
"The north needs you right now, they are in a tough spot. I'd love for you to see my home but for now, I want you to be safe."

I see Robb trying to fight his tears.
"If I hear anything going wrong-"

"I will not hesitate."
I finished his sentence.
"I know, but we will be fine."

"I love you."
He says.

"I love you more."
I reply affectionately.