𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

I finally arrive at Kingslanding

I finally arrive at Kingslanding. It felt like it took less time than usual, probably because on some nights I would stay up and ride instead of resting. While passing through some small villages I hear gossip about my brother Joffrey. People of Kingslanding are trying to get in the castle and kill him while he is throwing tantrums. Not to mention he is torturing Sansa and threatening the Starks. I hated the fact of my family fighting against who they wanted me to marry. I don't get it.

I get past the gates and towards my castle. I push and shove the people to get through. I look up at the red keep and I see my mother who makes eye contact with me. She turned and yelled, probably telling the guards to let me in. Sandor Clegane grabs my arm unexpectedly.
"Nice to see you again, princess."

I nod at him rushing inside. I see my mother fast-walking to me and hugging me after I take my hood off.
"My Warborn."
She said as she put her palms on my face.

"Mother,"
I greeted.
"Where is Joffrey?"

"In the throne room, darling, but he doesn't want anymore guest."

I go past my mother.
"I don't care."

"Raliana he is the king and he can kill you."
My mother said.

"Is he the rightful king?"
I raised my voice.

"Raliana most of our family hates us enough! Stop motivating it!"
My mother grabbed my arm and I pulled away pushing her.

"You have three children who are now wanted dead, especially Joffrey. Why? Because they are just bastards in everyone else's eyes. Joffrey hates you and uncle Jaime now doesn't he? He is mad at the world and he is taking it out on innocent people!"

My mother didn't answer which was a sign she knew I was right.
Two Lannister soldiers came in.
"Your grace, we got over twenty bastards so far."
One of the guards said.

"Twenty bastards?"
I asked myself out loud.

My mother turned in my direction in fear.
"Warborn.."

I realized what Joffrey had done, killing all of the bastards of my father.

"You are killing INNOCENT children?!"

My mother sighs while crying slightly.

I roll my eyes and rushed to the throne room in anger pushing the doors open. Lords and ladies are on the left and the right.
I walked in being extremely furious.
I see Sansa on the floor with her clothes ripped crying and Ser Meryn holding his sword about to murder her.

"Well look who it is, "queen" of the north."
He mocked.

"Well hello, little brother, or should I say liar, the second mad king, or child killer?"
I did the same.

My brother got frustrated fast and looked at Ser Meryn.
I got nervous and put Sansa behind me while Ser Meryn was walking towards us holding his sword.

My uncle Tyrion then walks in with his close friend Bronn.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
He questions loudly.

I look at Joffrey and he jitters nervously.

"What kind of knight hurts his kings sister and future wife?" Tyrion asked Ser Meryn.

"The kind who serves his king and respects his orders, imp." Meryn answered sharply.

"Careful now, we don't want to get blood on your pretty white cloak." Bronn warned.

I look at the hound having an extra cloak and I  grab it from him to cover up Sansa.
I hold her while she's silently crying.

Uncle Tyrion walked up to Joffrey.
"Lady Sansa does not fight her brother's battles you halfwit!"

"I am the king and the king does as he likes!"
Joffrey said and pointed at himself.

"Did you forget that you aren't the true king, Joffrey? You aren't Robert Baratheons child. You are lying to yourself." I said.

"You are a traitor! You married somebody whose family betrayed our trust!" Joffrey yelled at me.

"The Starks had been loyal to House Baratheon and Lannister until you murdered their lord! Her father!" I implied to Sansa.

"The north means nothing to me."
Joffrey rolled his eyes.

"You didn't say that on your last visit to Winterfell." I mumbled loudly on purpose.

The crowd gasp and my mother's cousin Lancel walks towards us.
"Well your grace, what did you say?"

"I do not have to explain to you peasants!" 
He cried angrily.

"I hope you recall that you wished Bran Stark well from his attempted murder. Complimented Robb and I. You were also in love with Sansa Stark. Unless you were lying? The mad king lied massively."

Joffrey shook and went past his breaking point. I knew how to get to my siblings but Joffrey went mad and so did the crowd. But the crowd didn't get mad at me, instead, it was Joffrey.

"I WILL NOT HESITATE TO MURDER YOU, ALL OF YOU!"
Joffrey shrieked.

"No, Joffrey, "
I said calmly,
"You won't."

The crowd's voices rose to talk over us, and then we heard a rumble. It shook, bad.

"Where is Arya?"
I asked Sansa.

"She's in her room, she's been locked in there for two days." she started to cry.

I nodded and turned to uncle Tyrion.
"Where are my siblings?!"

"I'll take you, but what about your brother?!"
He asked.

I took a glance at Joffrey getting angrier while Ser Meryn is guarding him.
"He doesn't want to be saved."

Tyrion nodded and took me, Sansa, and Bronn.