𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁

It had been an hour before the gathering

I was lying down next to Robb adoring his face while he was sleeping.

God, there aren't too many men beautiful as Robb
I thought to myself.

I loved him.
More than I loved any man.
I remember my little crush on Ser Podrick Payne, who is now my uncle Tyrion's squire, but that fling didn't last long. I never knew I needed a man like Robb. At the end of the day, Robb and I were still children who've only turned into young adults not too long ago.
But people don't care. Anyone would destroy everyone else just to protect their house and loved ones, and that's what I and Robb would do for each other.

Robb wakes up.
"Ah, you woke up before me?"

I giggled at the comment.
"Yes, I constantly do."

He laughed and kissed me.

The smile on his face goes down reminding himself of what happened to his father.

"Trust me, Robb, as much as I love my family, they will pay."

"Raliana, you're supposed to be lecturing me on how peace will resolve everything."

"Well Robb, peace isn't for every situation, you are the lord of Winterfell you should know that."

Robb sighed knowing I was right,
"you are Lady of Winterfell for a reason."

I smiled while getting up from our bed and getting dressed.
"Correct, now get up we have a gathering to head to."

He nods and does the same.
"Raliana?"

I turn to him after looking at my mirror.
"Yes?"

"I'm afraid."

"Good,"
I say.

"How is that good?"

"It means you aren't stupid."

He looked at me and turned away looking away at his handshaking.
I sighed and we went back to what we were doing.

"The proper course is clear!" Jon Umber shouted. "Pledge fealty to King Renly and move south to join our forces with his."

Renly was my uncle, my father's youngest brother. I've only seen him once in my life along with my other uncle Stannis. I am not sure if they truly liked me or my siblings. But the Baratheon brothers are currently not on good terms.

"Renly is not the king."
Robb replied.

"You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord."
Lord Umber said.

He then looked at me and said,
"Your brother put his father to death."

Robb gave him a warning-like look.

"I know he did."
I said.
"And do you think I will let that slide?"

"I don't know my lady, will you?"

"Oh trust me, you don't know what I would do Lord Umber."
I walked up to him and turned around.
"My brother lied to me, I am not sure but I am assuming he did so. But assuming sometimes leads to death. So tomorrow I ride for Kingslanding to speak with my family."

"Raliana,"
Robb said before he was interrupted by me.

"No, believe it or not these men need you, the north needs you, they need their leader."

Everyone went silent but Jon Umber stood up.

"Lord Umber, to my two uncles compared to Robb Stark, what do you think?"

He spits on the side of him while everyone else cheers.
"Your uncles mean nothing to me! Why should they rule over me and mine from some flowery seat in the south? What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfswood? Even their gods are wrong! Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again? It was dragons we bowed to, and now the dragons are dead!"

Jon pulls out his sword and points it to Robb.
"There, sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to, the King in the North!"

Robb stands up. I look at Lady Catelyn who had a worried but proud facial expression.

A lord from the Riverlands stands up and gets out their sword and kneels.
"I'll have peace with those terms. They and keep their Red castle, and their Iron chair too. The King in the North!"

"Am I your brother? Now and always?"
Theon asked.

"Now and always."
Robb answered.

"My sword is yours, in victory and defeat, from this day until my last day." said Theon.

"The King in the North!" Everyone shouted.

Robb looks at me and I give him a small smile. He then turns to his mother with her doing the same. I could tell that Catelyn was very worried about her son. Being king puts him in great danger. And what I realized at that moment is that I am queen. It's scary.

It was the next day. Robb and his bannermen were heading out for the camp. Rickon and Bran were already aware of Robb going to war and that I was leaving for Kingslanding. I hugged the boys and Rickon cried. I only knew them for a little more than a month and they treated me like a sister. Now, Bran is Lord of Winterfell with his companions, Maester Luwin, Ser Rodrick, and Hodor. Robb and I were now King and Queen of the North, which made it hard since we were about to be separated for the time being.

We arrived at the camp. I feed and give water to my horse so we can be on our way.
Robb walks up to me.
"If I hear that you are hurt, I will not hesitate to attack."

I laugh,
"Make sure there is no blood in my room then."

He chuckles and kisses me.
"I love you, Raliana."

"I love you too."

I ride off on my horse giving a wave to Lady Catelyn and Robb. I turn to the front of my direction exhaling.