𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

The next couple of days later we were on our way to the Whispering Woods which seemed to have more animals for food

The next couple of days later we were on our way to the Whispering Woods which seemed to have more animals for food. The children were constantly starving and so was I. I kept reminding myself that I had a child in me, and only Sansa knew. But after all the stress that had been put on me, I don't know if I or this child is going to make it.

Bronn had been hunting and uncle Tyrion and I were monitoring the children. I fried some rabbit over the fire and put the water of the river in bottles. As a high born, I've never thought I'd live this way.

I gave the last piece of rabbit to Tommen and I got up to get more water. I heard a noise in the bushes and it started to get louder. Bronn grabbed his crossbow and I grabbed my sword.

"Let me help!" Arya whispered to me.

I knew Arya didn't want to be a lady and wanted to fight but I didn't want her to be put in any more danger.

"Arya, go with your sister for now."

She sighed knowing I meant well.

The noise in the bushes started to get louder and Bronn and I nod at each other while being prepared to fight.
I give a glimpse of my uncle while he is guarding the children.

I focus and I began to charge, but I hear a,

"HOLT!"

I slowly put my sword to my waist and so does Bronn with his crossbow.

Three Stark soldiers come out,
"Queen Raliana Stark?"
One of them asks.

"Yes!" I replied, "I have my husband's sisters, my siblings, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, and my uncle Lord Tyrion Lannister."

"King Robb has ordered to find you and take you back."

"Take me to him, now."

The guards nodded and we had all gotten into the wooden carriage except Bronn for riding my horse and the guards leading the way.

Minutes later we've arrived at the camp.
The carriage stopped and we all got out.
Sansa and Arya ran to their mother and brother giving them the biggest hugs.
Robb looks up at me and runs to me as well.

"Are you alright Raliana?"
He asked while holding my cheeks.

I nodded and smiled.
He turns looks behind me and see's Bronn and Tyrion.
Robb gave them a slight dirty look knowing they fought with his enemies.