𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾

It had been the next day, I had been comfortable in my fur-coated covers in the carriage, so had Myrcella. My younger brother had woken us up, Joffrey.

"Wake up before father beheads you, " he said as was being sarcastic and serious at the same time. "I don't want two dead sisters on my hands."

I begin to wake up while rubbing my eyes.
"You're overdramatic, little brother."

"If I wasn't, you and Myrcellas heads would be on pikes."

Myrcella began to get frustrated while wanting to sleep longer, but she had woken up.

Tommen came in after our uncle Jaime had brought him, "morning everyone!"
Tommen said while already being dressed and wide awake. I hugged him and kissed him on the forehead. My uncle is also known as the 'kingslayer'. He stabbed Aerys Targaryen in the back. When I was younger, I asked my uncle what happened.

"'Burn them all', was the words he kept repeating until his fate, Warborn."

Those are the only words I remember from the conversation since I was only four.

I turned to my uncle who was the also Kingsguard for my father, "good morning, uncle Jaime."

"Good morning, Warborn."

"Ser Jaime!" my father called.

My uncle sighed, "get ready, little lions."

We all nod and had gotten out of the carriage.

I head for my assigned tent that I am supposed to get dressed in. But before I can get there I see my other uncle, Tyrion.

"Good morning uncle Tyrion!"

"Warborn! Morning," he said. "getting ready for your big day?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "That's until a couple of fortnights."

"Oh, apologies dear niece." he cheered his cup of wine to me. "Now I must get going, be prepared Warborn."

I nodded as my uncle walked away.

The handmaidens had three dresses laid out, waiting for me to pick.
I had my eye on the dark blue one, a golden lion ring, and a silver stag ring as well.

"This one," I claimed. "it's perfect."

The handmaidens nodded as they were about to get me dressed.

"No, " I backed away, "I have this under control."

They understood and walked out of the tent.
I exhaled and began to get dressed.

Robb's POV:

It was Jons turn getting his facial hair shaved.

"Your face is already clear, " Theon said, "it's unnecessary."

"Whatever." Jon laughed.

"so pretty boy, marrying a Baratheon, aye?" Theon turned to me,
"Not to mention her also being a Lannister."

"Leave him alone, Theon." Jon defended me.

"At least I'm marrying somebody." I made fun of him.

Theon scoffed at me while it was his turn to shave.

Jon patted me on the shoulder, "She's going to be perfect for you, trust me."

I nodded hoping that his statement was true. I was more nervous than ever before. I didn't expect this to happen so fast. I hope I am worthy of Princess Raliana Baratheon.

—————-

Raliana's POV:

I get done dressing and doing my hair.
I exit my tent with my mother waiting for me.

"My beautiful girl."

I smiled at my mother's compliment.
"Thank you, mother."

"Come, your father is waiting for you."

I follow my mother to my father's tent.

"Good morning father." I said.

"Hello, Raliana." my father said after he took a sip of his wine. "You look pretty."

"Thank you, father."

My father put his wine down." Listen, Lord Stark is an old friend of mine, and you are marrying his oldest son, correct?"

"Correct, father." I nodded.

"I need you to be perfect, and gain this alliance back officially."

"I understand, father." I said before walking out of the tent.

My mother noticed the frustrated look on my face. "Raliana, are you alright?"

"Yes, but I just feel pressured," I told. "It's like father doesn't even want me to find true love."

"It was like that when I met your father, he was a stranger to me, then I had four kids with him."

"How was it so simple mother?" I questioned.

"It wasn't, little Warborn, it was the hardest thing of my life." my mother inflated her breath.

I looked down as my mother and I continued to walk. We see my siblings in the carriage ready to leave for Winterfell.

"Mother, can I ride on a horse next to father?" my little brother Joffrey asked.

"Yes, just be careful." my mother agreed.

"Can I go?" Tommen also asked.

"You are far too young, Tommen." I laughed as I hugged him.

"Plus, you don't even know how to ride it anyway." Myrcella added.

Tommen pouted.

We hear the roll call bell, and see the armies leaving first.

My mother gets in next to my sister, then we head off for Winterfell.