𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

I had awakened from my sleep

Recapping all of the things that had happened with my mother.

I then remember about Robb and our wedding, then my face lighted up again.

I get up fast and open my chamber door already seeing people getting the marriage ceremony prepared.

I look over to my left to see my mother getting out of her chamber, I walk away so she won't notice me.

I knock on my sibling's door.

"Breakfast, little lions." I said.

Myrcella opened up the door with a huge smile and was already dressed for the ceremony.

She hugs me, "I am so happy for you, Raliana."

I gleamed at my little sister and kneeled to her height. "Thank you Myrcella, and I want you to know no matter what happens I will always love you guys."

She had kept the hug going on for a while, but I didn't mind.

The little brothers came as well dressed. I was the only one who was in their casual royal clothing.

"You guys look wonderful." I laughed, and so did they.

"Go on now, go to mom for breakfast."

"What about you?" Joffrey asked.

"Don't worry about me, " I said, "go on."

They go off to the guest dining room.

I walk down the wooden stairs and looked for Robb, instead, I see Maester Luwin.

"May way talk, princess?" he asked me.

I knew it couldn't lie my way out of it, he had seen the whole argument.

"Of course, Maester Luwin."

"Right this way," he said as he strolled to the crypt. We had made it to Lyanna Starks grave.

"here is Lord Starks sister, Lyanna. Which whom your father loved dearly."

"I've heard about it."
I mumbled.

"He loved her just like your mother loves your uncle."

I looked at Maester Luwin while he was looking at the grave, then rapidly looked at the ground in anxiousness.