𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖴𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗈𝗑

I get out of the portable tub putting on clothing and drain the water out

I look at myself in the mirror then seeing Robb through my reflection planning we at our table.

"Robb, let's get some rest."

"I can't, not until Stannis is off that throne."

"Enjoy your family, you got your sisters back, you got me back."

"I know and I thank the gods for that every single second, " Robb smiled, "but everyone is in danger, especially you."

I sit down.
"Robb, not only are you trying to protect me and everyone else, but also our child."

Robb looks up at me then at my stomach, then back at me.
"A-are you sure?"

I nodded happily.

"I'm going to be a father!"
He cheered as he hugged and kissed me.

"I love you, and you are my queen, I never want you to forget that."

"I'll keep that in my mind forever."
I grinned.

I eventually convinced Robb to rest with me and we had slept.
It had been the best rest I've had in weeks.

It had been morning time and I served breakfast to everyone at the camp.

I first served the breakfast to the youngest attendees here, the Stark girls and my siblings.
Lots of people gave my siblings threatening stares and I got cautious of it. I knew the people only favored me because I wasn't born from the secret of my mother and uncle. I'm just glad that Tommen and Myrcella aren't showing their hatred towards everyone else, even though they have the right to.

All the children were getting along very well, especially Arya and Tommen. They had lots in common and I suspect that Tommen has a crush on her. I thought it was adorable.
I'm surprised that Arya and Sansa didn't judge us based on what our family has done to them.
I get the table ready for them and I prepare for the news I was about to tell them.

"How is the breakfast wolves and lions?"

"Its perfect!"
Myrcella said.

"Who made it?"
Arya asked.

"The cookers and I."

"Splendid job your grace!"
Sansa complimented me.

Tommen gave me a thumbs up with food in his mouth, Arya laughs making Tommen blush.