𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋

Raliana POV

Raliana POV

After I put all of the little ones to sleep, I go to my and Robbs' tent.

"Ral, I am so sorry. I am your husband and I should be protecting you and our child."

I make him silent with a kiss.
"You are. Trust me, if you weren't my body would be on the gates of Kingslanding."

"Oh, gods I would go mad."
Robb said.

I laughed and sighed while combing my fingers through his curly hair.
"My uncle is trying to lead me into his trap. He wants to make me angry and make you put your men on the battlefield."

"But you're not falling for it."

"Nope."

"What are we going to do with Lord Baelish?"

"I'll kill him as well. We have all the information we need anyway."
I smiled mischievously.

Robb kissed me.
"How did I become so lucky?"

I shrug then walk away to the table.
"And about my uncle Jaime, we will need to keep him in there until I know that my grandfather is safe."

"I thought you wanted him out?"

"Every soldier in this camp wants him executed, not to mention they want the same for my siblings."

Robb nodded while understanding.
"Do you know what the north is calling you now?"

"What?"

"The Collider."
Robb smiled.

"I wonder what that means."

"I don't know either, but I am sure it's something positive."
Assured Robb.

"Robb?"

"Yes?"

"Is it weird for you?"

"What's weird for me?"

"Well," I sigh, "I'm supposed to be your enemy, you are supposed to be plotting on how you will destroy my dynasty or something like that."

"Ral, you are my queen, not my enemy. The adults in our family may have conflict but they are going to have to put their feelings aside."
Robb walked up to me and held my hand.