23

23
KILLIAN TORRES

3 years ago

"Katie, how many times have I got to tell you to stop coming round here?" I grit my teeth at the woman that looks up at me with a tear stained face-mascara streaks everywhere.

"Please, Killian! I can't live without you!" She cries out and I clench my jaw.

"You knew this was nothing serious. You knew Enzo and I never wanted a relationship, so why are you upset now?" I question, raising my eyebrows at the mess of a woman.

"I-I thought I would be different, but you won't even let me touch you. You've made me feel used." She goes to push at my chest but I step to the side, making her stumble forward. "I hate you so fucking much."

"Then leave, Katie! You read the fucking contract, you knew what you were signing!" I shout, beginning to feel frustrated. "You got attached, that's on you, Katie."

"Why can't you love me like I love you?! Forget Enzo, it can just be you and I." I shake my head in disbelief.

"No, Katie." I storm into the kitchen, needing a drink.

With my back towards the girl, I pour myself a glass of whiskey but as soon as I turn back around to face Katie, I see her holding a sharp kitchen knife up at me.

"For the past six months I've been trying so hard to make you love me, but all you do is use my body." I release a huge sigh and put the glass down. "Why are you so blind to the fact that we are good together?!" She smiles shakily, stepping closer towards me.

"Put the knife down, Katie." I say in a low voice.

I've had enough of those things being held up towards me. The scars and bumps on my skin are enough to prove that.

"You and Enzo are disgusting. With your sick Fantasy of sharing one woman and then throwing them away like they are bag of rubbish!" She cries out, her clutch on the knife tight, as her hands shake. "I thought we could of been something good."

"We've been nothing but honest with you, Katie. Enzo and I did not want anything serious with you. Do you not remember when you said that you were okay with that?" I raise my eyebrows at her and her breathing begins to increase.

"I'll make you happy, please, Killian. I can't live without you!" She whimpers and I try my best to not roll my eyes.

She really thinks we're stupid.

"What about your other dominants on the side? Won't they be upset with you?" Her face pales at my questions. "Yes, you stupid bitch. Don't think you can try and play me."

"I'm sorry." She whispers, lowering the knife.

I turn and take a huge gulp of my whiskey. "Get the fuck away from us, Katie." I mumble and then feel a sharp pain on my lower back.

I release a shaky breath and slowly turn around to see Katie right behind me, holding the knife which is now covered in blood.

•••

"She's crazy!" Elodie whispers in shock and I nod my head, running my fingers through my hair.

"She didn't hurt you right?" She shakes her head and I release a sigh of relief.

"Can I....Can I see your scar?" Elodie whispers, tilting her head.

"Which one, baby? I've got loads." I chuckle lightly but Elodie pouts.