16

16
KILLIAN TORRES

"You really are fucking useless, Killian." My mother shouts in my face. She then lands a harsh slap to my cheek and I step away from her.

"I did what you asked me to. I do everything you ask me to and you won't even let me go to school. Enzo says I need an education." I argue and she snarls.

"Fuck that little posh brat. He doesn't know what's best for you, I'm your mother, not him." She hits me again snd I grit my teeth. "Wait till your dad gets back, I'll make sure he beats some sense into you."

"You're both shitty parents. At least Enzo's parents care about my well being and actually care to feed me. Do you even remember the last time you fed your child?" I tilt my head and watch as she begins to scratch away at the scabs on her arms.

"I should of aborted you when I had the chance, now get the fuck out." She grabs me by the collar of my t-shirt and throws me out the house-slamming the door aggressively.

Enzo's away with his family so I can't go to him for help.

I decide to walk around the area but I soon wonder off too far and find myself standing outside some gates. I look through and see a bunch of kids playing around.

There are some people around my age sat gossiping around a table while the younger kids run around.

My eyes fall on a small girl crouched in a corner, clutching onto a teddy bear.

She looks no older than ten and she sits closer to the gates, looking at passers by. Her eyes land on me and I watch as she picks up a sunflower and walks over to me.

She passes the sunflower through the gates and smiles gently.

"For you, Mr." She smiles and my heart warms for the first time in forever.

"Thanks." I shrug and take it from her small hands.

"Why do you draw on yourself?" She tilts her head and looks at my hand tattoos in curiosity.

I shouldn't have them. I'm only fourteen but I was curious and it's not like my parents give a shit.  

"Feel like it." I say bluntly and she slowly nods her head.

"Can you stay and talk to me? I don't have many friends." She pouts and turns to look back at all the other kids in the orphanage.

"I'm sorry, I have somewhere to be." I whisper and begin to walk away from the girl.

"Another time, Mr?!" She shouts and I turn around and smile gently.

"Another time."

"Killian?"

I blink and look at Elodie.

It's the evening now and we're sat on a swinging chair in the garden, watching the sunset. Elodie is curled up to my side eating a packet of crisps and I chuckle lightly.

But my smile soon falls when I realise how stupid I was earlier on.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier on. It was really stupid of me and careless to send you back to that unsafe neighbourhood." I whisper and look up at the sky. "You have to understand that I'm not like Enzo but I promise that I will be better for you. I just need time." I open up, knowing full well the only other person I have opened up to is Enzo.

"I understand, Killian, but it wasn't nice what you did. I thought you hated me." She whispers and begins to trace the tattoos on the back of my hands.

"Enzo and I want to take you on a date tomorrow. Any restaurant you want to go to and we will." I stroke her hair and the biggest smile etches onto her face.

"I'd love that." She beams and then Enzo walks through the back door and situates himself on the other side of her.

"We're going on a date." Elodie says and I chuckle at her demanding tone.

Enzo raises his eyebrows and looks at her in amusement.

"Where are you taking me then, darling?" He jokes and this time Elodie raises her eyebrows.

"No, no, no. You two are the ones taking me out." She huffs and goes back to eating her crisps.

"I think our Elodie is being a brat, hmm?" Enzo says and her eyes widen.

"I'm not being a brat." She pouts and I grab hold of her face and turn her to face me.

"You are, baby."

"I'm not!" She raises her voice and then slaps her hand over her mouth after she realised what she's done.

I smirk.

"Over my knee." I demand and she bites her lip nervously.

"I-I...." She closes her mouth straight away when she sees my harsh glare.

She lays her front over my thighs-her round, plump ass sticking up. I pull her dress up to her waist and groan in satisfaction at her soft, brown skin and black lace underwear.

"Did you wear this for us, darling?" Enzo speaks up and to my surprise she nods her head.

"It's a shame you've been a brat, baby. Enzo and would of made you feel really good.

And then I land a harsh smack on her ass cheek. Elodie jolts forward but I don't miss the small moan that escapes her plump lips.

After ten more slaps on her now red ass I pause. "Do you like that, baby?" I whisper and decide to run my finger up and down her soaking wet slit. "You did enjoy that."  

She moans as I begin to rub her clit but as soon as the pleasure builds up for her, I pull away and put her dress back down.

She shoots up and looks at me with wide eyes.

"That's not fair." She pouts and Enzo and I chuckle.

"Why?"

"You should be punished too! For what you did to me earlier on."

Woah.

"You're right baby, we'll hold him on that but I need to get you something to eat. Come on." Enzo stands and holds his hand out for Elodie.

She grins and stands up, taking his hand. I watch them walk back inside and I then pull out a cigarette.

I release a sigh and look back up at the sky.

I need to be better.

For myself and our precious Elodie.

A/N
I was so ready to delete this book yesterday lol, I don't know whyyy. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Please let me know your thoughts 🧡