19

19
ELODIE MAY

"Undress, baby." Killian says, shrugging off his suit jacket. "But keep your heels on."

I don't hesitate to slip my dress off, leaving my heels on. My back is against the two men and I release a shaky breath, suddenly feeling nervous under their watch.

I jump when I feel a pair of hands land on my shoulders.

"You're going to be a good girl for us. Aren't you, darling?" Enzo bends down to whisper in my ear and then begins to trail his hands over the curve of my waist. "Are you on birth control?" I nod. "Good."

I gasp when he grabs hold of the base of my throat, squeezing gently.

"Safe word?"

"Peach."

"That's my girl." He gives my neck a quick squeeze before pulling away.

I turn around to face them both. They look down at me with lust-filled eyes and I try not to squirm under their intense stare.

My stomach tightens when they begin to advance towards me slowly.

"Lay on the bed." Killian demands and I quickly make my way over to the bed and lay down-my head resting against the soft pillows.

I bite my lip when I watch Killian palm his growing bulge. Enzo takes his suit jacket off and rolls his sleeves up.

"You look so pretty, laying all bare for us." Enzo smirks. "Open your legs." I bend my knees and open my legs for the both of them.

I don't miss the small groan that escapes Killian's lips as he stares at my bare pussy.

"Touch yourself." He tells me and I suck in a breath. "Do it."

I slowly trail my hand down my stomach, maintaining eye contact with them. I begin to touch myself and release a small moan, turned on by the fact that they are both watching me pleasure myself.

As soon as the pleasure begins to build, Killian decides to stop me by grabbing hold of my wrist. I whine, trying to pull away but he gives me a warning look.

What I don't see are the set of handcuffs in his other hand.

"Arms above your head." He whispers and I follow his orders straight away.

I spot the pink fluffy hand cuffs and try to put my arms down but Enzo stops me. I look to my left to see him on the other side of the bed. Killian hands him one set of handcuffs and my eyes alternate between the two as I watch them cuff my hands to the headboard of the bed.

I moan when Enzo sinks two fingers into my wet hole. I arch my back and pull against the restraints.

"Look at you, baby. All wet for us." Enzo smirks.

The sound of a belt unbuckling grabs my attention and I turn to the right to see Killian pulling his hard length out of his boxers. My eyes widen at the length as well as the girth.

I don't think that's going to fit.

He's ditched his shirt to reveal his torso which is covered in tattoos but my heart stops a little when I see the raised scars underneath them.

"Elodie." Enzo speaks up as he begins to rub my clit. "Does this feel good?" I bite my lip, nodding my head.

I feel the bed dip at the foot of the bed and just as Enzo withdraws his fingers, Killian hovers over me.

"I'm going to fuck your tight pussy and you're going to take it like the good girl you are." I nod my head. "Words."

"Yes daddy." I smile and he groans before lining himself up at my entrance. I gasp when he slams into me, he doesn't even let me adjust to his large size as he begins to pound into me relentlessly. I moan, throwing my head back as the pleasurable sensation takes over my body.

Harsh grunts escapes his lips. I feel Enzo stroke my cheek and I look over to see him already stroking himself as he stares at my face with his piercing green eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth baby, you want that?" I nod my head eagerly, wanting to taste him on my tongue.

He licks his lips and then shoves his dick into my mouth. He tastes both sweet and salty and I find myself moving my head forward, trying to fit as much of him as I can into my mouth.

I moan around his dick as Killian relentlessly thrusts in and out of me. Tears stream down my face and I try my best not to gag as the tip of Enzo's dick continues to hit the back of my throat.

"You look so gorgeous choking on my dick, darling." Enzo smirks as he continues to fuck my face.

"That's it baby, clench that pussy around me." Killian grunts and I feel the familiar build of an orgasm begin to rise.

My stomach clenches and my walls tighten even more around Killian, causing him to hiss.

"I think our precious girl is about to come." Killian smirks and puts my legs over his shoulders.

The change of angle makes me come instantly and I pull against the restraints as I come hard around him.

"Fuck I'm gonna come." Enzo strains and not long after he's coming down my throat. He slowly pulls out of my mouth and I swallow and then give him a huge smile. "That's my girl." He winks, stroking my cheek.

A hard thrust from Killian grabs my attention and I watch as he throws his head back and then comes deep inside me.

My eyes flutter close as I begin to feel tired already.

"Don't fall asleep on us now. We're going to keep you up all night, our sweet girl." Enzo whispers, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

•••

It's now four in the morning.

Five hours!

Five crazy hours these men have been going on for and to say I'm exhausted would be an understatement.

"Next time, darling, it will be me filling you sweet pussy." Enzo tells me but all I can do is give him a small nod. "You did so well." He strokes my cheeks as I feel Killian clean me up.

"You need to go to the toilet, baby." Killian speaks up and I whine, not wanting to move.

I can't feel my legs.

"Sleep." I whisper and nuzzle my head into the crook of Enzo's neck. I throw my leg over his waist and he chuckles.

"Killian's right darling." I huff and go to stand up but I end up falling back on the bed.

Killian chuckles and helps me stand, wrapping his arm around my waist. He leads me to the toilet and even helps me sit down.

He leaves so I can do my business and as soon as I'm done he comes back in and helps me walk back over to the bed.

They have both put on some pyjama bottoms. I watch Enzo pull back the covers for me and I smile getting under the cosy covers. Enzo gets in next to me and I expect Killian to do the same but he doesn't.

"Y-You're not staying?" I whisper, my eyes beginning to water.

Killian sighs and takes a seat on the edge of the bed. He reaches forward to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I can't, baby." He whispers and I furrow my eyebrows. "I really want to, but I can't. You did so well tonight." He smiles gently and I lean into his touch.

"Please stay." I whisper and he clenches his eyes shut.

"Baby, I can't." I pout and pull away from him.

Enzo places a kiss on the top of my head, making me smile up at him. That small distraction makes me miss Killian slip through the door, leaving the room and my stomach drops.

"Enzo-," I whisper, making him look down at me, ",-why couldn't he stay?"

"Trust me, baby. If he could he would, he wants nothing more than to stay with you but he can't." I slowly nod my head and lay my head on his chest. "You did well, sweet girl."

I smile and soon fall into a deep sleep.

A/N
What did you guys think? I'm doing a Q+A over on my Instagram if you want to ask some questions🧡