A Thanks is Due

The first day of school finally ended and a human with her witch walked hand in hand down the stairs of Hexside. Both had the biggest smiles plastered across their faces while their fingers were intertwined. Some passing classmates could have sworn they saw stars in each of the girl's eyes.

Yup, Luz and Amity had an intense make-out session in the girl's bathroom, both completely sober. But what did it mean for the two?

"Are you doing anything right now?" Luz gave Amity's hand a light squeeze, stopping the two on their way off of campus.

Amity turns and faces Luz with a toothy smile "Nothing set in stone. Why?"

Luz mimics the witch's smile "Let's go out. Spur of the moment date. Just me, you, and no one-"

Luz is cut off when Boscha and Willow approach the two "Holding hands!" Boscha yells, her eyes getting wider as all three darts from their hands to their faces "Why are you holding hands! Details NOW!"

"Well," Luz says with her smile disappearing  "I was just about-"

"YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO ASK AMITY OUT?!?!?!?!" Willow interjects.

Luz looks at the couple unamused "Is that a couple thing? To just cut ever-"

Boscha continues to purposely annoy Luz now "To cut everyone off? No. That's just me being a bitch and Willow being excited." The pink-haired witch smiles with her smug attitude.

Luz growls and Amity decides to step into the conversation "Well, Luz and I talked things out in the bathroom." The witch blushed as she said this, making Willow and Boscha raise an eyebrow knowing what talked meant "And I guess we're a couple now?"

Luz's smile returns and a blush appears on the human's face. She stares back at the golden eyes and just nods in pure excitement.

"Awww." Willow cooed.

Boscha snorts "Yes I'm sure you two talked things out thoroughly. For sure. But I think a thanks is due." The witch looks at her nails and glances for a moment back at Luz who wasn't listening. She then clears her throat "Luz!"

"Huh?" Luz is able to turn from the green-haired witch for a moment and towards the pink-haired witch. Her smile not faltering.

Willow attempts to quiet her girlfriend but to no avail "I said." She puts her hand down and stares at Luz's chestnut brown eyes that are sparkling "A thanks. Is. Due."

Luz's smile is now very forced at the moment while she has a stare down at the three eyes. She clenches her jaw and says as low as possible with her gritted smile "Thank you. Boscha."

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that. You need to speak up, human." Boscha smiles as Willow watches nervously. 

Amity just looks between the two, extremely confuses as to what is happening. Luz keeps her gritted smile and opens her mouth slightly and speaks a little louder this time "Thank you, Boscha."

"For?"

Luz takes a deep breath and forces herself to speak "For locking me in a closet last night with Amity."

"And?"

Luz's eyes go to Willow, whose hands are folded in front of her face, then back to Boscha "And... For, giving me advice today on how to approach the situation."

Boscha smiles wide and exaggerates a sigh of relief "You are so welcome. I know I am such an amazing person."

Luz continues to stare at Boscha while Amity and Willow exchange looks. The Blight speaks up "I am very confused here."