Autistic (Tommy + Tubbo + Ranboo + Purpled)

Start from the beginning

Purpled defended, standing in front of the fans, and shooing them away.

"Tommy.... you ok?"

Tubbo asked, going to try and hug him without his permission.

"No!"

Tommy shouted, uncharacteristically soft but still so loud with the way he pushed Tubbo away, making him stumble slightly.

"Get Ranboo, he knows how to deal with this stuff!"

Purpled panicked, shifting his hands around awkwardly as he watched Tommy slowly descend into panic.

Tubbo couldn't care if he looked majorly stupid as he ran into the neon lit 'bar', or that he shoved people, he needed Ranboo.

"Ranboo!"

Tubbo shouted, catching his attention but also the attention of many unwanted strangers.

"Hm? What's up?"
"Tommy's doing the thing again!"

'Thing' was the code word they used for 'he's panicking' because Tommy doesn't like to bring the attention of other people.

Ranboo nodded wordlessly, and put the cup down, uncaring for the way that people stared at him.

~~~

Purpled bit his nails as he watched Tommy panic, unsure of what to do.

Surely he couldn't just stand there.

Purpled's eyebrows knitted together as he watched Tommy's hand slowly reach out to him but always retract.

The area they were in was now fairly empty, seeing the way that Purpled had scared the kids that approached Tommy, no one else was going to take a chance being there.

".....fl-uff...."

Tommy croaked out, pointing at the little fluff that peeked out from Purpled's jacket.

"Hm? Oh!.... would you like to touch it...?"

Purpled offered, opening up the jacket for Tommy's eyes, revealing more of the white fluff which was on the side.

Purpled was already walking to Tommy and generously letting him feel the fluff when he saw the nod, proud that he could do something, even if it was as little as letting him stim.

Where was Ranboo and Tubbo....?

~~~

"Fucking Christ, why are people so fucking longgggg,"

Tubbo muttered under his breath, tugging Ranboo's sleeve through the little space that they had from the crowd.

They must've all swarmed here after they saw Tommy.

"Wait! Lemme get the headphones and stuffie ready!"

Ranboo hissed under his breath to Tubbo, yanking them to a near wall and pulling out a small pair of headphones and a bunny stuffie, fluffy stuff was Tommy's favourite texture.

~~~

"go-od..."

Tommy muttered, harshly tugging on the fluffy material, but Purpled couldn't care less. He could buy another jacket.

Purpled gasped when he saw Ranboo and Tubbo out of the corner of his eye, smiling.

"Tommy!"

Ranboo slowly walked over to Tommy, not too quickly to scare him with the speed, but also not too slowly to let anxiety build up inside of him.