101. I bought Jiang Xiaomei.

Comincia dall'inizio

She also knows that her older brother made some money outside, but fifty-two silver is not a small amount, they can buy two acres of land...

"What do you want?" Jiang Zhen asked again.

"Big Brother, do you have money?" Jiang Xiaomei whispered.

Jiang Zhen didn't think that Jiang Xiaomei was worried about this. He said: "There is money." He said, he opened the two bags next to him.

In addition to the clothes given to Zhao Liu's Zhao Fugui, there are still hundreds of two plans to give Zhao Liu's couple's money and some jewelry, golden glitter.

Jiang Xiaomei looked at her all the time. Jiang Laotai never let her see the money. She had only a few copper plates in her hand, and she had never seen so much money...

"Big Brother, you buy me!" Jiang Xiaomei immediately said.

Jiang Zhen also felt that the idea was better: "You should take a break before eating, and I will buy you tomorrow."

"Thank you big brother." Jiang Xiaomei said.

Before Jiang Zhenda changed, Jiang Xiaomei was a little afraid of him, but now... she suddenly found this big brother, in fact, it is not so scary.

The Zhao family's house is not big. The dialogue between Jiang Zhen and Jiang Xiaomei was heard by Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu.

However, they did not have any opinion on Jiang Zhen's need to spend money to "buy" Jiang Xiaomei.

Zhao Jinge does not need to say that he knows how rich Jiang Zhen is. Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu think that the money on the table is already the home of Jiang Zhen, but I think this is what Jiang Zhen earned, let alone Jiang. The earthquake only took a part of Jiang Xiaomei's flowering, and he wanted to spend it, and they did not stand.

"I didn't expect Jin Geer to have a child..." Zhao Liu took care of his food while he kept licking his eyes, trying not to let the tears in his eyes fall.

"In the future, our days will get better and better." Zhao Fugui said that the action of killing chickens is very neat, and it does not hurt at all.

"I was worried about the Beijing before, and Jiang Zhen would not be hooked up by other little goblins... Now that he and Jin Geer have a good relationship, I am relieved." Zhao Liu said again.

"Yeah." Zhao Fugui nodded.

"I have been successful in my life."

"Yeah." Zhao Fugui continued to nod.

"It's boring to talk to you!" Zhao Liu's way, pondering Minger, is going to talk to the villagers.

"You don't go out and talk, Li family has to do funeral." Zhao Fugui said.

Zhao Liu's discovery that he was happy, he even forgot Li Yuan, and suddenly closed his mouth.

This meal should be considered lunch.

The people in Hexi Village had a casual lunch, but the Zhao family's meal was extraordinarily rich.

A big **** was boiled in half and cooked in white, and the other half was braised. Zhao Liu also steamed a squid in a water tank, scraped the fish, and then put it into the boiled chicken. In the chicken soup, add a raw powder and make a thick fish soup.

Now it has already entered the winter. There are not many dishes that can be eaten in the north at this time, but in Hexi Village, the opposite is true. Hexi Village here, many dishes are growing right now, at least the vegetables, radish, beans, vegetables, spinach, etc., everyone is completely cold in the sky. Sowing down before.