"Alessio, I have to tell you something," Jacqueline said after a few minutes of talking with him. "What?" he asked.

"Well, there is someone I want you to see but please don't freak out," she explained. "Okay...." he said confusingly.

"You can come out," I heard her call for me. Sandro gave me an assuring smile and told me to go. I stepped out of the kitchen and walked into the living room where Alessio and Jacqueline were seated on the couch.

Alessio heard my footsteps and looked up. Once he saw me, his eyes widened and he showed the same reaction as Isabella.

"What the fuck?" he muttered while staring at me with his jaw dropped.

He slowly stood up and walked towards me. "Am I seeing a ghost?" he asked.

"No, he is real," Jacqueline said and his widened even more. "How the fuck is that even possible?" he wanted to know, he stared at me while touching my arm.

"Did someone summon you back up from the dead?" he raised a brow and I chuckled. "No, I never was dead," he furrowed his brows and took a step back.

"But what about Isabella? She said she saw you die? Did she lie?" he rambled and I shook my head.

"She saw me die but I faked it," I explained. "How the hell did you do that? he asked shocked.

"Sit down I have to explain everything," I said and he nodded while sitting down in front of Jacqueline and me.

"Damn," he breathed out while I nodded slightly.

"So, our family is in the Mafia, like Damien and Dominic's parents?" he asked and I nodded again.

"That's cool," he smirked while I chuckled, and Jacqueline shook her head in amusement.

"Does Isabella know?" he asked and I nodded. "We told her everything today," I said.

"How did she take it?" he asked while scratching his neck.

"Not good. She was crying and seemed very angry," I explained. "Of course, she was. I mean, you both... I'm sorry... lied to her. For the past few years, she thought you were dead and she was blaming herself for it. No one believed her. Everyone said that it was suicide. But now you are back. I understand her reaction. I would react the same way as her if I saw what she saw five years ago. She was in a dark place. I saw how she was suffocating. I saw how she was dealing with everything and let me tell you it wasn't good," he explained.

"You never saw it mom but I did. She doesn't know that I saw it, but she tried to take her life. But she didn't because she knew that was wrong. I was 10 at that time. I didn't know what to do. I always asked myself 'What if she took her life right in front of me that day? And what would I have done to help her?' the answer is. I don't know because I was a kid. I didn't know what to do,"

"So, I kinda felt her pain, and also didn't know how she was feeling. I knew I would never feel the same pain as she did but I knew she was bruised. She didn't have anyone to talk to. Everyone thought she was crazy and sent her to therapy,"

"I remember how she was looking through articles and books to see what she can find out about your death. She didn't find anything. You mentioned a file earlier. That's why the Russians kidnapped her, right? Well, she never read the file,"