Based On a FRIENDS cover

AN: Lookup this version of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232mTcXHwCA
Also in this one-shot, Lila somehow get gets her claws into Adrien. Weathers that's because she is his father's favourite or just straight-up manipulation. 

Marinette had no clue how it happened, her best friend and former crush had been captivated by that lier, Lila. And worst still believed Marinette to be a bully! The only saving grace is that once Lila got Adrien, she ditched Alya and Nino so fast, that they both apologized. So the three of them kept her from being expelled and helped her classmates see the truth. But Lila still was most student's favourite. But Marinette had her two best friends and secret boyfriend, Luka. Not that he kept it a secret on purpose, but he didn't go to her school so most students at her school believed her to be obsessed with Adrien. Even though she could talk to him easily now, though even that was a rarity. 

She sat with Nino and Alya at their new table away from anyone. Watching Lila's groupies laugh and giggle as they plan something, and kept looking at Mari. "Girl they're giving me the creeps!" Alya let out an exasperated sigh. 

"Well, I'm choosing to ignore it." Mari bit into her sandwich. 

"They're planning to embarrass you at the talent show next week," Nino said matter of factly.

"Oh?" Mari couldn't help but chuckle. "Good Luck with that."

"Adrien and Lila are gonna sing a duet. I think you should find a dude and over through their duet." Nino was one of the few who knew about Luka and agreed to keep it a secret till the time was right. "That and I need Adrien to stop complaining about you." Nino rolled his eyes. 

"Boy, why are you still friends with him anyway," Ayla complained. 

"Because someday he'll wake up and realize what he's lost and I'll be there for him." He looked sadly at his best friend.

"Text me the details, I know just the guy." Mari pulled out her phone, while Alya raised her eyebrows. But got no answer. 

***

"You want me to what?" Luka stared at his girlfriend. 

"Help me wreck Lila and Adrien's plan." She handed him sheet shoot music. 

"Nino is gonna help us with this?" Luka smiled at the lyric changes. 

"He is the sound man. All we need to is practice. And then actually do it. So you can't let me back out." She stood fisty as she could be. 

"You got it, Babe." He kissed her head. "Let's do this." 

The week went by fast, but Luka and Marinette where ready. That boy thought his Melody was obsessed him, well he'd show him. 

Luka and Mari sat at the edge of the front row, waiting for Alya to wave them back as stage manger. 

Lila walked out with Adrien in toe. They both looked so smug. Luka couldn't wait to wipe that look off both thier faces. "So as many of you know my boyfriend" She blew a kiss at Adiren who caught, in a cheesy way. "Has many fans, followers and 'friends'. But did you know some of those friends just want to be his girl!" She paused and a few students who where in on the joke? If you could even call it that gasped. "I know so rude. Like he has me, he doesn't need you." She looked straight at Mari. Luke grabbed her hand. She smiled up at him, she could take it. "So we picked this song to send a message. 

Lila stepped forward and sang, "Ooh OohOohOoh" 
Adrien stepped forward and looked in Mari's direction and sang,
"You say you love me, I say you crazy,
we're nothing more than friends."

Lila took over,  "You're not  his lover, He's more like a brother," 
Adrien smiled, "I've known you since we were like 10.Yeah, don't mess it up, talking that 'ish'"
Lila took his hand,
"Only gonna push him away, that's it!
 When you say you love him That make me crazy,
here we go again..."

They sang togethe,
"Don't go look at me with that look in your eye.
 You really ain't going away without a fight.
 You can't be reasoned with! We're done being polite.
 We've told you 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6 thousand times!
 Haven't we made it obvious?
 Haven't we made it clear?
 Want us to spell it out for you?
 F. R. I. E. N. D. S.
 Haven't I made it obvious?
 Haven't I made it clear?
 Want me to spell it out for you?F. R. I. E. N. D. S. "

While they sang Luka and Mari slipped back stage thank to Alya and Nino got ready take both Lukas gatiar and thier mics live. With a strum of his electric guitar Mari stepped out and started Singing, 
"Okay, just one sec, let me check my texts,
"You're just the greatest gal!"
 Tell me what this means, you know my feelings! You trying to make me cry???"

 Luka stepped forward and took the next verse.
"Don't mess it up talking that 'ish'.
Only gonna string her along, that's it?"

 Luka and Mari joined hands as sang together,
"Have you got no shame? I won't play this game.
Here we go again..."

Luka looked at her with all the love he could, 
"Please come calling me when you are feeling down. 
Of course he broke your heart, but I will be around!
I won't apologize for liking what I see!
 Here's some advice: those douchebag guys won't act like me!

Mari turned and looked at Adiren hand on her hips, while the poor boy tired to find out why his mic wouldn't work,
Haven't I made it obvious? 
Haven't I made it clear?
 Want me to spell it out for ya?F. R. I. E. N. D. S.
 Haven't I made it obvious?
 Haven't I made it clear? "
She turned to look at Luke with a teasing smile,
 "Too bad I fell in love with ya."
She looked to Adiren
 "F. R. I. E. N. D. S.F. R. I. E. N. D. S."
Luka stood in front of Adrein,
"F.R.I.E.N.D.S.That's how you f***ing spell, "friends" 
 F.R.I.E.N.D.S.Get that 'ish' inside your head"

 Mari looked at Lila who was fuming mad,
"No. No. Yeah. Uh. Whoa. 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
 We're just friends.
 So don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't goin' away without a fight
 You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
 I told you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 thousand times"

 Both Adiren and Lila dropped thier mics and made a beeline off stage. While Luka and Mari kept singing,
"Haven't I made it obvious?
 Haven't I made it clear?
 Want me to spell it out for you? F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
 Haven't I made it obvious?
 Haven't I made it clear?
 Want me to spell it out for you?F.R.I.E.N.D.S
 F.R.I.E.N.D.S."
Mari fished off with the, 
"OohOohOohOohOohOohOoh"

As her notes echoed though the room Luka took her hands in his and kissed her while everyone stood shocked. He didn't care, his girl showed her bully who's boss. And maybe it was a wake up call for Adiren to get away from that venomis girl.