Welcome To Hell, Cross

Disclaimer: I don't own Underverse and Hazbin Hotel. Also one of OCS, Lucille Magne and Alexis, belongs to my friend chalastorfan

Cross's POV

I was sitting on the couch doing nothing. I was feeling tired of working. Always going off to another AUs and keep destroying everyone's lives, but I needed them alive. I've been working with Nightmare for a long time. To my depends, I was his tool and he's been using me all the time. I wish I could have my freedom, but I had made a deal with Nightmare because he wanted to help me rebuild my world, which I'm grateful to him.

Suddenly, while I was sitting around, I saw a portal opening. I widened my eyes, hoping this isn't Nightmare.

"Cross, I have a job for you."

Dammit... "Yeah?"

"Your AU today is Hell."

I was confused. "What?"

"Your job is to destroy Hell. You have ten days of staying in Hell. When I saw see you destroying Hell, I will reward you."

"Yes."

Hell? Why would I have to go to Hell then destroy things? I mean, they're dead, right? It doesn't matter. I have to go to Hell and checked it out and see what it looks like. Nightmare teleported me to Hell where he brought me to town. I widened my eyes in shock, I was being surrounded by demons, drug addicts, and ghosts. I didn't know what's going on!

Nightmare gave me a smirk. "Welcome to Hell, Cross. Good luck."

Then he left me in Hell. I don't know what to do, but there are lots of mad people everywhere in this town. I also don't know how to handle my situation.

"Well, hello. Aren't ya new in Hell?"

"Huh?" I turned around and saw a strange full spider with a bow on his neck. I widened my eyes when I see his chest was big. God, help me.

I glared at him, giving him a cold look. "Do I have to tell you, weirdo?"

"Well, no."

"What do you want from me?" I asked, backing away from him.

"I can take ya to the King. He'll know if you're new in this town. Yet... He'll know that you're drop dead." Then at that moment, he came closer to me and placed his hands on my chest, which it makes me uncomfortable.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, I teleported myself away from this weird guy. I summoned my huge knife and aimed at him as I was about to attack him.

"Oh, what's wrong? You don't like being around me?" He smirked at me.

I growled. "You're making me sick! I suggest you keep your hands to yourself!" Then I teleported and began to run away from this creep. He won't find me, no matter what.

I made myself visible again. While I was alone, my stomach became empty and I was feeling hungry. I need food. I need tacos and chocolate. I don't know when to get out of Hell. I knew I was in big trouble in Hell.