Because a grawl sound frightened them "Yunlan what was that, did we invite another problem" Lin jing asked to Yunlan but other only look at Shen Wei who shiver little and gesture Yunlan with his eyes "we're going to die!!!"

Within a second, one golden dragon appear in place of Hong's body " D-D-D-....ddddaaaaaaahhhh...... DRAGON!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHaaaaa" Lin jing shout and start running here and there......they all draw there weapon one by one and start firing on the dragon.

Some of bullet hit that dragon and he start firing his fireflame on them.....Yunlan don't wanna get toast in such a young age.....so he flip back and stand beside one pillar. But that dragon anger boil and he hit them with his nailed tail and all fell in square hole.

"Ah lan!!" Shen Wei shout but Yezun appear and hold Wei's hand then both disappear from there. "Didi!! Leave my hand......let me go!!!! that dragon hurt my Yunlan.....please didi leave me!!!!" Shen Wei said in his cries. 

"Ge! Ge.... control yourself, he is safe there and remember one thing......no one can kill him......except me!!" Yezun said. 

On the other side Yunlan, Chu, Lin, Shaya and other Chu men's were swim inside the square hole and thinking about plan, that how to get out from there. "we can't hold our breath for a long time, we have to do something, before we are out of breath.....and if we out of the water.....then that dragon make us roasted peanuts" Lin jing inwardly thinking and swim to the water surface and peek where is that dragon.

Then Lin gesture Yunlan to swim up.....when area is clear, they all come out and take deep breath. "Glad to see you today, come on, you are worth some work" Shaya said and Lin pout cutely. But their happiness was not for long, dragon immediately saw them and started firing.

They all again dive for avoiding fire, Yunlan think hard to how to deal with the dragon, so he swim here and there in that square hole.....then he realised that all holes were connected with large pool......he swim to the opposite side of the pool, and climb up hurriedly then hide behind one pillar. 

Yunlan slowly peek at dragon who is busy firing on the square pool......then he gesture to all of them, that he keeps the attention of the dragon on his side and the rest of the people......get out from there, they all nod and Yunlan take out granate gun and start throwing it on the dragon. This disturb dragon and he turn his angry gaze at Yunlan.

Yunlan nonstop firing on the dragon, and Chu, Lin......all were come out from the water. Chu roll toward Yunlan and help him in killing that dragon. But all in vein because that dragon catch them and hurriedly reach at them while firing, few of Chu men's were rotated in fire.

*******

"Didi! You swear to me please leave my hand" Shen Wei plead then Yezun kneel down infront of Shen Wei while crying heavily "gege! th.....that dragon is m....m.....m....y Da, who is suffering......like this due to our mistakes!!" Yezun said in his cries. Shen Wei shock and hold Yezun then make him sit on near ledge "didi....first tell me what you and Yunlan hiding from me?" 

Shen Wei asked in frightened and Yezun told him everything.....that Yunlan knew everything and he help them to get Da back to normal. Yezun stood up "let's go Ge....I bring you there" Yezun sternly said and wave his hand in air but.....suddenly he feel nauseous and start vomiting then faint, Shen Wei frightened and hold him "DiDi...!!"

******

Yunlan feel pain in his chest, he stop and kneel down while holding his chest. "Yunlan! are you hurt?" Lin asked and cover Yunlan. "We are out of time, we have to hurry" Yunlan said and again start firing nonstop. Chu confusedly look at his brother and gesture his men to distract the dragon.

Shen Wei put his hand over Yezun forehead, he start healing him, he nudge him but Yezun didn't open his eye "DiDi.... please wake up, and forgive me..... I have to understand your helplessness, I never ever force you but......please! for me wake up didi" Shen Wei said in his cries.

Meantime, a young lady appear in front of Yunlan and others..... and stop them for killing that dragon. Chu asked who's she? then she smile and introduce herself as a keeper of crystal cave LI QIAN.

 Chu asked who's she? then she smile and introduce herself as a keeper of crystal cave LI QIAN

"Please I am begging you don't kill this dragon.....please! he's innocent" Liqian said "oh really! If he innocent then......why he want to kill us?" Chu shout "BECAUSE HE'S NOT A DRAGON..... he's my friend, who stuck in this dragon's body" Shenwei said while appearing in front of them with Yezun.

🌀🌀🌀🌀

🤗🤗

Please enjoy while reading and share your vote comments.....☺️

I'm sorry for my mistake..🙏

💥💥💥

Thank you for your love and support on my this👆manga collection

Thank you for your love and support on my this👆manga collection.....I hope you all enjoy while reading 😘😘 and please always give your feedback.... which I really need to improve myself..😅😁

Once again thank you ❤️