"This was coming from underneath, how can this possible" Hong said and Lin scratches his head in confusion..... Lin inwardly think, he didn't studies hard or his device didn't work properly....that this wick woman find it in second and Lin didn't.

"On no! look like they were awaken" Shen Wei said "who awake?" Shaya asked while reloading her gun. "Gatekeeper!!" Shen Wei said "then who is she..??" Hong asked while pointing her finger at a figure.....who appeared in front of them but in blink of eye.... vanished "We are in crystal cave, so this cave have also guardian too and the lady whom you talking she was guardian of skull cave and we are here for jade dragon"

Lin try to clear Hong confusion but other hit on his head "I'm talking about her..." Hong pointed her finger and Lin frown "WHAT...!?" Chu said "Wait... You said we are at crystal cave, and that lady is guardian of skull cave then were is golden dragon" Hong asked in her confusion. 

Lin peek at Yunlan side and other avert his eye "actually we are didn't get golden dragon....journal said that when we reach at crystal cave.... then we found both of them artifacts!!" Lin hesitantly said. Chu feels suspicious.....he grab Lin shirt collar and asked " what was going on here? And you.....Open your mouth and tell me what are you hiding!!" Lin shiver, and look at Yunlan while pleading for help.

This time God with Lin, and one small earthquake distract them. And all were again fell down in pit but this was not that deep. Everybody hold themselves and stand slowly, and see one large room. 

 They all enter inside the large square room with many large pillars, Yunlan look here and there, and found Shen Wei near him, he smile but other avert his gaze to the other side....and walk ahead, he remove dust from pillars. " Did you found anything?" Lin asked.

Then Shen Wei widen his eye and hurriedly go to the end of the room, he place his ear "oh shit! we are trapped!" Shenwei inwardly think and grit his teeth. "Did you got anything or not" Chu angrily asked and Shenwei looking at him frighten. "We have to....." Shenwei want to say something....but meantime they heard door closing sound.

"What was that....?" Chu look at Yunlan and they found, there's a three door.... which slowly going to close "SHIT!! run at the door...." Yunlan shout and everyone start running toward the door....they hurriedly get inside the in one room one by one..... but that door close and some of their men left behind. Yunlan and Chu try to open the close door.....but it's stuck, and make difficulty for them.

That room was too dark, and it's very difficult for them to see anything. Yunlan use his flashlight and slowly step ahead and found.... this room having torch on the wall. As they all walk further....all the torch lit up in one go. they all enter widen their eyes..... this room is small and having two doors....one which they used to entering, and second one is end of the room.....and two SPEARMAN statue places side of the door.

"now what? it was only small room. What' next?" Chu said in his anger and Lin hurriedly reach at Yunlan "Yunlan this was not the last room.....in my knowledge, this room having door which lead us to next big room where we found six pillar at the center" Lin said and Yunlan look here and there "really ! then find that damm room for me" Chu shout and sees two petrified spearman who were at the end of the room.

Hong clinch to Yunlan's arm tightly. "they looks so scary!" Hong said and Yunlan remove her hand and step ahead.

"who are they?" Yunlan asked and all turn toward those spearman in confusion "look like they were gatekeeper of this place" Lin said and his fellow member gulp down with fear. "Gatekeeper....(Shaya slap lin) are you out of your mind? you dumbo! they were statue and tell me how come statue guard this place" Shaya shout on Lin.

Meantime, they hear freaking sound which get their attention, one of Lin men point toward those spearman who start awakening "are they going to alive.....oh god I'm dreaming or it was reality" both Hong and Shaya become frighten and about to run "DON'T MOVE!! they can heard you...." Shenwei said.

"you know about them...?" Chu asked and Shenwei tell them that..... these spearman is blind, they can't see but they can hear everything.....and if you want to go in next room, you have to kill them first! Chu smirked and come close to Shenwei....he pulled Wei by his waist "I'm impressed.... indeed you're not only beautiful but inteligent too...." Chu said and kissed him in front of Yunlan... which make other's blood boil in anger.....!!!!

🍀🍀🍀

Please enjoy while reading.... and thank you for your love support 🥰

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Once again thank you for your love and support on my these two 👆👇new stories

I hope you all enjoy while reading 😘😘 and please always give your feedback.... which I really need to improve myself..😅😁🤗🤗

Thank you ❤️

🔹🔹