"Yunlan! what is this...?" Lin asked when Yunlan take out something from his leather jacket's pocket "Golden Dragon Ring!" Yunlan said and Lin shocked "how did you get it, without going there? and wait a minute......what's going on here? what you hiding...??" Lin confusedly ask one by one lots of question to Yunlan.

"Relax! dude....you are surprised at this, so what will you say when I tell you that.....the Golden Dragon is already have me." Yunlan said and Lin world is start spinning around him....he hold Yunlan's shoulder tightly and shake his head to clear his vision.

he hold Yunlan's shoulder tightly and shake his head to clear his vision

"and how you get this too....?" Lin again asked and Yunlan chuckle "hold your heart! what if you get heart attack after listening me...." Yunlan said"good idea! wait a sec" Lin sit on the floor then sign Yunlan to continue.

"you remember that bartender...." Yunlan said and Lin nod "great! so when we were in that local bar....that bartender come and give me, Mount hotel room number and call me for some private talk. When I reach there, I meet...." Yunlan smile when he remember his beloved Xiao Wei! and their sweet moment..... which he ruin with his own hand.

"You meet who??" Lin interrupt him "my soul...my heart....my only WIFE! Shenwei....!!" Yunlan said and Lin widen his eyes "WHAT!!!!!!" Lin show him his palm to stop and drink some water....to calm himself down, then he again sign Yunlan "after meeting with him....I meet with that bartender, and he give me this Golden Dragon...."

After listening to Yunlan, Lin understood one thing.....that for understanding things, you must have a brain! not a degree!! *clap* *clap* Yunlan looked at Lin, who giving big applause to Yunlan "thank you!" Yunlan happily accept "you are genius my friend! I am proud of you.....and today you prove it" Lin said.

Meantime, Hong come there and smile to them "what going on here..." Hong said and Yunlan smile "nothing love..... just preparing ourselves for next target...." Hong shyly smile when she hears the word LOVE. Lin also shocked and about to say something.... Yunlan glare at him, then tell Hong that Chu is coming here to meet them.

Hong shiver a little and hesitatingly smile "w-why.....he coming he....here?" she shuttered "actually he....." Yunlan interrupt by a strong voice "TO CONGRATS YOU BOTH!!" Chu Shuzhi entered inside the room with his gun men.....and Hong widen her eyes in frightened "Ge! welcome...." Yunlan hugs his brother dearly "congratulations Hong! I'm so happy for both of you.....but I'm angry too, because you didn't tell me in the first please...."

An evil smirk plastered on Chu face when he congrats Hong. "t tha..... thanks! uu....ee.... excuse me" Hong left hurriedly and Yunlan chuckle "she feels shy actually...." Chu also chuckle and asked him about his success. And Yunlan tell him..... today they going to search another artifacts. Chu thinking of something and tell Yunlan, he also coming with him.

After listening Chu..... Yunlan smile and happily agree for this. Later they all hop inside the SUV and headed towards, their next target...... Golden Dragon. {Actually Yunlan have already that artifacts but he don't wanna tell his brother about it.... that's why Yunlan hide this information from him} and also give warning to Lin shut his big mouth.... otherwise he told Shaya about his passing affairs.

Poor Lin gulp down everything which he finds out today....and do as Yunlan told him. "So where we find that Golden Dragon...??" Chu asked and Yunlan tell him SAND VILLAGE. Chu nod and take out his cellphone and call someone.... after a minute later he cut the call, and gesture to Yunlan drive.

Yunlan also busy on his phone.....he look at his brother and a naughty smirk plastered on his plum lips.....Yunlan take his phone inside his pocket and start his car.

********

"DiDi! where we going in hurry....?" Shenwei ask to his brother who making portal for them.....Yezun hold Wei's hand "GeGe! we going to skull cave" Yezun said and entered into the portal and vanished from there.

As they reach inside the skull cave.....both brother widen their eyes, because keeper of the skull cave YA QING..... already kill the some of Chu's men and questioning to Yunlan.....

 already kill the some of Chu's men and questioning to Yunlan

(A/N :- Ya Qing as YQ......and Zhao Yunlan as ZYL)

YQ:- What is the invincible enemy?

The crow lady asked and without wasting time Yunlan answer it.

ZYL:- Anger.

Crow lady smirk after listening Yunlan's answer.....then she again asked her 2nd question.....and Yunlan give the answer.

YQ:- What is swifter than the wind?

ZYL:- The mind

Shenwei shockingly looking at Yunlan and thinking.....how can easily Yunlan answers her questions..... Yezun notice his twin expression "I told him already....." Yezun whisper and Wei widen his eyes "you....but when? and how?" Wei used telepathy so that know one hear them. Yezun also use it and tell Wei everything what happened in Mount Hotel.

Shen Wei become emotional and Yezun ask what happened? Then Wei say that Yunlan is a cheater.....because he remembers everything, but still ignoring him. Yezun knew that Wei heart is hurt very badly and for healing Wei's pain.....Yunlan had to use more effort.

Ya Qing come close to Yunlan and give him a crow feather "you need it later....." She said and asked her final question.

YQ:- What is ignorance?

Crow lady said and Shenwei glaring at Yunlan...... Zhao close his eyes and remember Shenwei, then give his answer

ZYL:- Not knowing one's constitutional duty.

As Yunlan gave his answer to crow lady.....she rise her hand in air "not again! I have bad feeling about this..." Lin said and he was right, she waved her hand in air....and the floor collapse. "Hold me tight gege!" Yezun said and Shenwei tightly grab Yezun's hand.....as Wei hold other's hand, floor collapse. Yunlan and his comrades fell in the deep dark pit.

Yezun and Wei floating in the air.....they slowly going down "ouch! Hey! Watch your step...." Lin shout when someone step on his foot "what you say...." Chu asked and Lin gulp down "hehe.... just kidding, ch....chu ge!" Lin nervously said and turn back "ouch! what the hell!!" Chu again shout when Lin bump with him, poor Lin curse himself....that why he today wake up.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Konnichiwa, minna san!! 🤗🤗

Yominagara o tanoshimi kudasai (enjoy while reading)

Arigatogozaimashita❤️ (thank you)