After listening Yunlan's answer....flower Lady clapped "I can't believe a cheater like you is speaking honestly..... I'm impressed" flower lady taunt and Yunlan frown "what you mean.....?"

"huh!"

"huh!"

"how dare you to talk to my husband like this.....!!" Hong shout "HUSBAND! oh really!" flower lady said and wave her hand and Hong's body start turning into ice "what the..." Yunlan is about to say something he interrupt by Ying Chun "let's see how your husband save you.... from this! (looking at Yunlan) answer the last question... and you have only 30 second!!" she said and without wasting any second Ying Chun asked her final question......

YC:- Description of honest man?

"Your time is running out..... Zhao Yunlan!!" flower lady said and Yunlan close his eyes.

{"Ah lan! you know.... your are a honest man!"

"Really! but how....xiao wei?"

"Because you cares for everyone..... and your this nature make my heart fell for you! so Please.... don't ever change....."}

Zhao Yunlan snapped open his eyes..... and look around "what happened Zhao Yunlan....you gave up? or don't know how's the honest man look like....." flower lady sarcastingly said then started counting....

YC:- shi (10)

jiu (9)

ba (8)......... "Yunlan!!! do something...." Hong started screaming in fear.

YC:- qi (7)

liu (6)

wu (5)

si (4)........... "YUNLANNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Hong again scream....

YC:- san (3)

er (2)

YC:- yi (1) / ZYL:- He who desires the happiness of all the living.

Yunlan hurriedly answer and look beside him where Hong is stand.....whose body start becoming normal "amazing! I never thought that you smart like this..... Zhao Yunlan! Let's see how your smartness help you to get that white Dragon....." Lady Ying Chun said and snap her fingers.... and in no time one tiny bud appear in front of her....she gesture Yunlan to touch it.

Yunlan do as she say....when he touched tiny bud, that little bud open slowly and he see the place where the gong hammer kept, he look at Ying Chun and she only smile and show them the way to gong hammer.

Inside that tiny bud Yunlan see that gong is kept in depth of ice lake....Later they all reach on that ice lake, where they clearly see that gong hammer "Yunlan wait it's freezing water, if you dive inside it you will freez to death" lin said in his concern. "Yeah! But my Yunlan is so brave he do anything for his father" Hong said and gesture him to dive inside the lake.

Yunlan close his eye and jump..... he feels someone hold his hand and give something........Yunlan snap open his eye, he pick that gong hammer and swim back and come out side from the lake. Yunlan gave that gong hammer to lin and ruffel his hair for removing cold water, inwardly he was thinking why he didn't feels cold in this ice chilling water. But his thought break when lin asked about the gong. 

Shaya hit on lin head and gesture him that gong is hang upon that floating block. "Hehe.....Darling I was only"lin want to complete his word but Yunlan snatch gong hammer from lin hand and climb on that floating block.

"Master! he is going to rings the gong" Wang said and Shenwei proudly smile and come close to Yunlan and said "so now you were going to get what you want then I leave from here" 

Yunlan stop his hand in air and said "no, not now, I haven't got what I have now, when I get it, then do whatever you want to do" and ring that gong. As Yunlan rings that gong.....the glass floor beneath Yunlan is break and it's make Yunlan about to fall..... Shenwei hold Yunlan's hand.

"Yunlan!!" Yunlan look up at Wei then gesture him to hold tight..... Shenwei nod and Yunlan grab that 1st artifacts and call Lin to help Wei to pulled him up.

********

On the other side washroom door open and that beautiful figure come out from it while rubbing his wet hair....... Suddenly his sight fell on the cell phone which was placed on bedside table. He come close and pick that phone and found a text message......he opened it and start reading.

{We are going inside the Ice Cave..... with help of our guide YEZUN}

"Y-Yezun??" that beautiful person grit his teeth in anger and dial someone number "you fool! I already told you that keep eye on Shenwei....... and you let him run again!!" Shen Yezun shout on his guards....who guarding Shenwei.

"Why you do this again

"Why you do this again...... you pay for this!!" Yezun said break that cell phone........!!

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Hi!

Enjoy while reading..... and I'm sorry for my mistake🙏

Thank you😘