Vol. 7 part, 3: A Cordial Night Out.

Beginne am Anfang

His denial grows while tightening his grip on Fox and facing away from Pyrrha.

(Y/n): "But seeing Penny and everyone all here together in Atlas, reminds me of the old days... it does also make me wonder if everyone would be better off if I was dead. It's my fault that you're gone, my cowardice when my mother and brother were attacked, and I'm the one who left Sanji behind to be used like a toy by Salem... I'm sick of it!"

Throwing Fox over the edge of the rooftop, meanwhile his hair mostly covered his sorrowful expression from Pyrrha's sight.

Pyrrha: "That's enough, (Y/n)... you can't keep going on blaming yourself for what happened to all of us."

(Y/n): "How can I?! You're just a memory that my guilty conscience conjured up to make me feel better!"

Walking past the apparition of Pyrrha and toward the edge of the building, the demon stops and stares at the walkway below.

Pyrrha: "Maybe you're right... but is giving up really the answer?"

(Y/n): "You don't understand! Salem can't be killed, we've got her hunting for these artifacts with an army of Grimm!"

Lifting a foot over the edge and preparing to step off, (Y/n) walks forward, jumping from the building and much to Pyrrha's dismay.

Pyrrha: "STOP!!!"

Using her Semblance to freeze the Revenant in place with a black Aura around his body.

(Y/n): "Let me go..."

Pyrrha: "No. You are going to tell me why you're behaving this way."

(Y/n): "Why? You're not even real... every night I relive my own failures... I have to watch everyone I ever loved die over and over again... the nightmares never stop..."

Pyrrha deactivates her Semblance, letting (Y/n) drop to his knees back in front of her as he breaks down crying.

(Y/n):*Sobbing* "All I want is my life to be normal-"

Pyrrha: "Enough."

She says in a stern tone, almost like a mother scolding a disobedient child, Pyrrha's emerald green eyes gleam into (Y/n)'s soul. Giving him a sense of warmth and comfort as he stares back.

Pyrrha: "You've been self loathing over something that was out of your control for so long, I think you've forgotten the person you were when we first met!"

The environment changes to the emerald forest, as the two were in the middle of a clearing around the same size as an arena. Pyrrha activates her Semblance, within seconds Fox flies through the air from just out of view and safely into her grasp.

Pyrrha: "Come, let's have a quick round. I'm sure you can talk and fight at the same time."

Tossing the weapon back to its owner, (Y/n) grabs it in his demonic hand without looking, before begrudgingly standing up and facing Pyrrha while staring down at the sword.

(Y/n): "Fine."

Pushing the hilt and blade from the scabbard with his thumb, (Y/n) looks at his own reflection on the polished metal, a tired and saddened expression glaring back. The Revenant turns to Pyrrha with Milo at her side and Akouo slightly raised in front of herself.

 The Revenant turns to Pyrrha with Milo at her side and Akouo slightly raised in front of herself