(41) Chuckle 🎭🎭

Meanwhile

Taehyung P.O.V

I still couldn't believe that Areum could do this.. I thought she was just messing with me.. Never have I ever thought I would find Maya, that also by Areum.. I gave up on everything.. Thanks to Areum who showed me even if it's the end, if you want it you can start it again..

We moved to our house.. Our neighbors literally thought they saw ghosts, when we opened our own heaven after so long.. The whole place was dusty and dump.. If we need to stay we really need to clean this mess..

I feel so happy when I'm around her.. She makes me feel like home.. We didn't waste time, and cleaned the house as much as we could.. We were so tired that we lay down while cuddling with each other..

" It really feels like a dream.. " I say

" What? "

" Having you in my arms again.. I don't even know what is a dream, and what's not.. Until yesterday I knew my life would be on someone else's hand.. Who'll make me do everything she wants.. But today.. everything has changed.. I'm free, I'm in my own home.. My own life, my everything which I actually forgot.. " I stop and look at her.. " And you.. " Oh how much I've missed this face, this smile, this eyes.. How much I missed having her in my arms..

" I missed you.. " I whisper, as she snuggles her face in my neck.. I start to place soft kisses on her face, her bare neck..

" TaeTae.. "

" hmm.. " I feel getting hypnotized by her smell already

" We need to take some rest.. "

" I'm resting.. "

" What you're doing is not resting.. We really need some rest babe.. " I scoff and move my face away from her...

" I found you after so long and you're doing this? "

" Well yes because I'm tired and I want to sleep.. Now come.. " She wraps her whole body with me.. and I pull her in me, as like she's gonna fade away.. and finally we fall asleep

A week later

Maya is in the kitchen making dinner for us, and I'm working in my room.. I searched the whole house to find some papers, some documents, also some important files.. I take all of them and start studying them..

" Babe? " Maya suddenly comes, and sees I'm in the middle of a pile of papers..

" What is this? " She asks and I look at her.. Wait..

" You wore revealing clothes? " She's wearing a crop top, and shorts..

" Eh? " She knits her eyebrows.. and I come in reality..

" I- Nothing.. You need something? " Staying with Areum for so long actually made me forget that girls wear other types of dresses too.. I only can imagine her in one type of cloths

 I only can imagine her in one type of cloths