(7) Resolution ☣☣

Namjoon P.O.V

I rush to Areum's room and burst into the room expecting she'll be there and I will sue her then and there, but what there's for me is her messed up table and a sandwich that's left alone before finishing it.

I look around her chamber while sitting on the sofa. We offered her a big room but she denied saying having more space suffocates her. Everything is in place which means she doesn't even use them that much. She doesn't even own a mirror in her room. I offered her to buy one but she rejected. It's like she doesn't even want to see herself anymore after that incident.

It was my decision when I told her to study in psychology because I knew only she can bring her out by herself from the hell she was living. I actually treat her as my sister because I've lost my one. Her brother was the one who had never left my sight back then and this is why I wanted to repay him by treating his sister as my own. 

It'd be normal if I try to be in a relationship with Areum. I know everything about her, she knows how to stay with me. Everything would be perfect if I approached to her. But my heart wasn't supporting me so I burried this thought in me. As the time went by, Areum became my sister than my girlfriend..

When I gave her the case I knew she wouldn't accept that. I knew she would overdo me but it happened so fast and I had to hear it from that motherfucker Seokjin. Who thinks he bought everyone here and can rule this asylum. He is forgetting that he is here just for a contract and it's not that much long his contract will be over. Believe me I will be the 1st person waving him goodbye.

I was in my thoughts when the door swing open and reveals a serious Areum and a confused Jungkook. They don't notice me till now and when they enter in the room, and their eyes fell on me.. 

I stand up and walk in front of Areum who's looking somewhere else. Her face expression telling me either she's upset with me or scared, maybe both.

" Hello hyung, it's been a long since I met you. I hope you're doing fine" Jungkook says while bowing to me.

" Kookie, you became so busy nowadays right, that you didn't even have time to meet your hyung. Care to tell me what were you doing that made you so busy?" I say the last line while looking at her, and they know what I'm talking about. Still she doesn't show any emotion..

" Ah hyung, you know Areum, she overthinks and get trusfrated so much that sometimes she starts to beat my ass because she doesn't know how to solve the issue. So I was helping her for it " He smiles pretending everything is okay.

" Ah I see. So what's the issue that made my lovely sis so trusfrated according to Jungkook? Hmm?? " I say and Areum looks back at me like she's gonna rip off my head.

" Jungkook, I think you should leave right now. You already took too much risk for me and I couldn't ask for more, And also I need to have a decent talk with my beloved brother here" She states..