(17) Revealed ✳️✳️

(Play the video)

I don't know what happened to him, that he's acting this way. He's killing me moments ago, which is not his character. He never hurts anyone, but he hurts me, well in many ways but today's one is exceptional. He wraps his arms in my abdomen and doesn't leave me until I speak.

" Taehyung?"

" I'm telling the truth, Areum. I really regret leaving you. I need you. Help me!" He says still hugging me..

" Okay but- if you don't leave me right now how'll I heal your wounds?? " I ask.

" Taehyung? " I call him, but he doesn't response

" Taehyung? " I call him again but nothing. I finally hold his head and bend down to my right side to look at him and..

He fells asleep!! Seriously????

I hold him and he releases his arm instantly

I hold him and he releases his arm instantly. Must be so tired I see..
I hold his head with my left hand and try to pull up his legs with the right one. He's heavy but not that much compared to me.

I try my best not to wake him up and succeed in getting him to bed. I take the mop which is wet by the water. I slowly clear the sweats, the dirt, the dried blood from his face. I stand up and take a look at him..
He's sleeping so peacefully.... But I need to know his part of the story. But for now let him have his sleep.

After I leave Taehyung in my room. I go straight to Namjoon Oppa's room. When I enter I see Jungkook is there too.

Good for me...

" Oppa... Taehyung came back..."

I see how Jungkook slightly looks at me and again moves back as if I didn't see that. I'll catch you later...

" Hmm I know. Heejin told me. But why did he come back? You released him right? Wait... What is that mark on your neck? " He says shockingly

" Well umm- I wrapped a scarf on my neck as I was coughing since morning, but the edge of it got stuck with my chair so... when I tried to move, it wrapped on my neck harshly, and.. well yeah this is how I got it." I say nervously.
Obviously I lied. I don't want them to drop me again from this case. Right now Taehyung is not just a patient to me.

He's a mystery to solve and I'll solve it anyhow...

" Areum, you're not a kid okay? Where you kept your sense huh? What if something bad happened to you? " Oppa comes to me and looks at the mark on my neck

" But nothing happened right? And there is another thing I need to discuss with you guys. I'll be okay, don't worry! " I move back from him. If he looks at it for a while, he'll easily get that I'm lying.

I sit beside Jungkook who is basically wishing to disappear. Not today bunny..

" Oh hi Jungkook!! Didn't see you there! " I say, looking at him in surprise. He knows very well that I'm joking. I see him the moment I step into this room.