(5) Nice to meet you 🔱🔱

" It's nice to meet you again Namjoon I was missing you at a point. Have you already forgot me after your promotion??!!"

 Have you already forgot me after your promotion??!!"

Seokjin is famous for his sense of humor. He will insult you or will mock you without even letting you realize that he's basically judging you. This thing doesn't come in a day or month. You have to born with it. He basically jokes around with everybody, or shows his caring side all the time. It's not like he always dominates people. He only does it when people take him way too much taken for granted. What Namjoon did right now..

Namjoon P.O.V

" Ah hyung you've called me and I don't have two head above my body that I won't obey your order." I say while entering his office..

" Well seems like you did right? Well let's have a seat 1st. Coffee?" He asks me while tapping his telephone..

" No hyung it's okay. I drank one before coming here" I say while sitting on the chair

" So now you even drink coffee without me while knowing I love to have a chitchat with you while dipping in coffee. That hurts my pride" He puts back the phone while facing me..

" It's not like that hyung. My head was killing me so I had to have something or I couldn't concentrate on anything" I say while interwind my fingers..

" Anyway leave it. I've so may people who are eagerly waiting for me to have just a cup of coffee with me." He's grins..

Areum..

Hyung knows very well what he's talking about. He knows very well how to attack me, and right now he's targeting Areum. Areum is a little sister to me. I actually treat her like my own sister so when anyone can have an idea of me having a soft side for her, I don't want it. That also for him, definitely not.

 When Areum joined here a year ago. Everybody knows her for the way she do her works. This asylum contains people who don't shows emotion because this place is full of actors who can easily manipulate us to get an escape from here. To deal with them it is important not to fall in their trap and Areum proved it so many times that nobody can keep a stand in front of her. 

" Hyung I know of whom you're talking about and let's keep her out of this. She's still so naïve that she doesn't know what she should do with these type of things." I say 

" You're totally wrong about her you know, being a brother to him but know nothing about your beloved sister is kinda disappointing you know that? This is not a freaking high school that she would do mistakes and we'll forgive her. She knows that pretty well too, and she proved it so many times that we even gave her the chance to work under us. So don't think so low about her. Besides, she knows what she's doing right now. At least I hope for that.. " He says while straightening his posture

" What are you talking about hyung? I know her. She still hesitate to take decisions by her own.." I frown my brows out of confusion

" That's where you're wrong Namjoon. She always thinks a step ahead of you and you don't even realize that. Same goes for you though.." He laughs a bit..

" Hyung please stop beat around the bush and tell me what she did this time!!" I'm seriously feeling concerned for her right now

" Well you two make a great duo you know that? Both of you have this audacity to ignore you boss's order or report to him and do whatever you want to do. 1st you gave her a case which is not goes with her ability, second you force her and third you even threatened her if she denied you'll change her director and you have that fucking audacity not to tell me anything about it. What do you think of me ha???" He bangs his table..