(39) Goodbye 🖤🖤

I'm so nervous for this chapter.. I hope you'll like it.. This chapter is the one I was daydreaming even before I have an idea of writing a book.. I hope I would let you feel what I was feeling.. Also I am requesting you to play the music for this chapter.. It'll give you the vibe I want to give.. Thanks..

(Turn on the loop)

Now onto the story

On call

" Hello? "

" Everything going fine there? "

" Yes.. I'm already organizing the papers.."

" Okay.. When are you gonna bring her here?"

" It'll take an hour or two.. I maybe the owner

but the paperwork is mandatory for everyone..

" Okay then.. Umm.. Can I ask you something else??"

" Hmm what is it? "

" Buy her a dress when you come back..

And please let the color be purple..

She might not accept it, but tell her I suggest.."

" Okay.. Anything else? "

" Nah.. I'm hanging up then, you complete your work.."

I hung up the call, and sigh a little.. I told Hobi yesterday to finish all the paperwork, so that he can discharge Maya, as she recovered, and her mental condition is getting better day by day.. What she needs now is not the medicine but something else or someone..

" Kuzi.." Yoongi Oppa suddenly comes to the kitchen where I start making breakfast for Taehyung.

" Oppa.. You need something?? "

" Mhmm Something is missing here.. "

" Huh? " I look at him and tilt my head..

He then holds my chin and widens my lips with his finger.." This is what is missing.."

I just chuckle lowly, and smile.. " Oppa.. You're still behaving like a little boy.."

" If that makes you smile then I don't have a problem with that.. " He laughs showing his gummy smile..

" Want some cookies? " I give him a plate full of cookies

" Ah this reminds me of that evil maknae.. He left all of a sudden. I didn't even get time to spend with him.."

" Well when you had, you slept, and made him sleep too.. "

" Don't say rubbish things okay?? I don't care if anyone sleeps or not.. Let alone Jungkook.." He bites on the cookie..