(4) Room number 476✴✴

(Listen to it while reading and if it stops play it again please)

 It's been three hours we both are going through the file repeatedly. According to the people who visited him the only thing came in front of us is he doesn't interact. Like in a 1st glance you may think he's dead but actually he's breathing fine like a normal person do. 

Second is his eyes.

 Like all of them are saying they felt dominated by his eyes like why? It's not like he's a vampire who have those eyes that can make you beg for him lol...

I go through the file again and again and something catch my eyes. He's a well educated person who runs literally a company in this country. 4 years ago he even got an award for achieving the most profit holder among the national companies. A person who is so dedicated with his work how can come in this state. Also his background story is clear as water. He didn't killed someone, neither someone complained that he/she got abused by him. 

Till last 2 year..

I go through the documents that are attached. Some of them are statement of the neighbors. For them he basically asked them in the middle of the night what way he should go to find the right way!! . They also state that his body was covered with mud and blood. Which is kinda creepy to them. Just imagine a person full of mud and blood asking you this question also while you woke up from a deep sleep. Must be feel like a nightmare which you're living in...

Also I heard from the ward boys and nurses when they wanted to talk with him he murmurs some words like show me the way, No, I'll kill them, curse upon him, die like this. and I stated them as gibberish words which don't make any sense

Well I don't care because all they were saying is for getting attention from us. They feel some kind of celebrity for some times while we ask questions so let them feel.

The skirt..

Right now me and Jungkook are analyzing the skirt. The color of the skirt is light blue and there's a black bow on the waist which is now hanging with a strand. And the way he wanted to cut it feels like he wanted to write something. Jungkook is saying maybe he was getting rid of it..

 But I don't agree with it. 

He was found in a house where fire is an easy thing to find. He could easily burn it but he didn't. I take a great look at it. But nothing is matching with my point of view.

Spending the whole morning, we decide to give a visit to him in the afternoon. 

Why? 

Because according to Heejin he stays calm at this time. We just want to see him and still she's keeping everything like we're gonna give him a treatment with our bare hands..

"So right now we're passing the security guard who is not much happy to see us which we don't know why! So we want to ask him. Mr. Guardman Sir can you provide "Jkreum TV " why you're not smiling after seeing us? You always greet us with a smile. What happened to your smile? Did anyone take that from you? Who's that lucky person? Is it a girl? Give us details!!!!" Jungkook fists his hand as a mike and pass it in front of guard's face.

" Jungkook shut the fuck up you know why he's not smiling. Stop being so dramatic!!" I scold him a little. We all know why he's not smiling. Taking off wisdom tooth is not a good time to smile ( don't think I'm talking about Yoongi. He has a better part to cover)